Auto sales - detailed below
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hey Folks,

Going to detail this deal top to bottom so no misconceptions, no wasting time and those interested can make a real time diagnosis if this fits underwriting guidelines for what I'm looking for before I send anywhere. I've been dealing with this merchant for almost 18 months and its important to me, on a personal note, to see him taken care of for the foreseeable future as this will become renewal business as well. That said, looking for best foot forward, please see the following;

*Business - Auto Sales
    *Time in Business - Just over a year and a half, 19 months
    *Previous Advances - 2
    *Advance History - Put merchant into C paper lender for first 2 to establish relationship as he was brand new business, has never missed a single payment, verifiable, we did a renewal about 6 months ago for more money at slightly better rates, business boomed to over 200% of previous monthly volume over last 6 months, MCA has helped in grow immensly
    *Volume - 100k Average
    *Banks - over 30 deposits monthly
    *Daily Balance - strong, average around 5k
    *Landlord - no missed payments, solid reference

*Deal - Need 75k 18 months preferably, 12 month at absolute minimum, favorable factor, weekly payments would be helpful but not a deal breaker if right opportunity presents itself, will sign COJ, stacking addendum, anything else to secure a sound financial offer and cultivate new relationship, has not been sent anywhere as of this post

*Notes - Merchant had his first slow month after 6 months of his best business yet, did approx 60k in July. Has become well established. I also sent my sister to him to purchase a vehicle after we did 2nd renewal. He needs more capital to cover the new purchases, and to cover company costs.

Please PM me if interested, direct lenders only.

Thanks for the read and continued success to you.
    You sharpen the human appetite to the point where it can split atoms with it's desire..
    You build ego's the size of cathedrals..
    Fiber-Optically connect the world to every eager impulse..
    Grease even the dullest dreams with these dollar-green, gold-plated fantasies..
    Until every human being becomes an aspiring emperor..
    Becomes his own God

Senior Member Reputation points: 84417

Quote Originally Posted by It's A Wonderful ISO View Post
    Hey Folks,

Going to detail this deal top to bottom so no misconceptions, no wasting time and those interested can make a real time diagnosis if this fits underwriting guidelines for what I'm looking for before I send anywhere. I've been dealing with this merchant for almost 18 months and its important to me, on a personal note, to see him taken care of for the foreseeable future as this will become renewal business as well. That said, looking for best foot forward, please see the following;

*Business - Auto Sales
    *Time in Business - Just over a year and a half, 19 months
    *Previous Advances - 2
    *Advance History - Put merchant into C paper lender for first 2 to establish relationship as he was brand new business, has never missed a single payment, verifiable, we did a renewal about 6 months ago for more money at slightly better rates, business boomed to over 200% of previous monthly volume over last 6 months, MCA has helped in grow immensly
    *Volume - 100k Average
    *Banks - over 30 deposits monthly
    *Daily Balance - strong, average around 5k
    *Landlord - no missed payments, solid reference

*Deal - Need 75k 18 months preferably, 12 month at absolute minimum, favorable factor, weekly payments would be helpful but not a deal breaker if right opportunity presents itself, will sign COJ, stacking addendum, anything else to secure a sound financial offer and cultivate new relationship, has not been sent anywhere as of this post

*Notes - Merchant had his first slow month after 6 months of his best business yet, did approx 60k in July. Has become well established. I also sent my sister to him to purchase a vehicle after we did 2nd renewal. He needs more capital to cover the new purchases, and to cover company costs.

Please PM me if interested, direct lenders only.

Thanks for the read and continued success to you.
    Used or New Dealer?
    What is the balance on current MCA(s)?
    Does he own the property?

To clarify, he wants to advance 75% of his current sales volume?

Banned Reputation points: 17587

...after a 40% drop in sales last month, which makes the request 125% of monthly revenue, when compared to the month that matters most. Auto sales. Where is he located that sales typically reduce that dramatically from June-July? Is there a valid explanation? If not, going to be real tough trying to find those kind of terms...

August is his slowest month, business picks back up once school starts.

Used cars. Does not own property. WBL wouldn't work here, we are signed up with you guys, but I appreciate you reaching out.

Current balance is about 3k, refused to renew at 1.42 7 months as he has paid 2 high risk programs without issue and his business has visibly grown. Again, merchant is requesting 75k, I'm sure he would take less, the fee's and terms are the sticking point here.
    You sharpen the human appetite to the point where it can split atoms with it's desire..
    Becomes his own God

Senior Member Reputation points: 105

Its a Wonderful ISO.

Does the borrower have equity in a Hard Asset (Commercial / Residential / Land). We will lend up to 3X average deposits, however loan must be collateralized by equity in property. Let me know if this is something your borrower will entertain.

All the best.

Sean Najieb
    snajieb@wbl.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by snajieb View Post
    Its a Wonderful ISO.

Does the borrower have equity in a Hard Asset (Commercial / Residential / Land). We will lend up to 3X average deposits, however loan must be collateralized by equity in property. Let me know if this is something your borrower will entertain.

All the best.

Sean Najieb
    snajieb@wbl.com
    What part of "Does not own property. WBL wouldn't work here, we are signed up with you guys, but I appreciate you reaching out" did you not understand???

Senior Member Reputation points: 51665

Quote Originally Posted by Funder Mark View Post
    What part of "Does not own property. WBL wouldn't work here, we are signed up with you guys, but I appreciate you reaching out" did you not understand???
    He probably saw the "own property" portion and figured it was a sure-thing. Reading complete statements is a thing of the past

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NoBigDeal View Post
    He probably saw the "own property" portion and figured it was a sure-thing. Reading complete statements is a thing of the past
    My mom always told me this line "It is better to be silent and thought of as stupid, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt" God knows I now think this other guy is an idiot for not reading the chain before commenting.

Quote Originally Posted by Funder Mark View Post
    My mom always told me this line "It is better to be silent and thought of as stupid, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt" God knows I now think this other guy is an idiot for not reading the chain before commenting.
    Lol was certainly a little surprised at the comment but all good guys
    Becomes his own God