Barrington Capital
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Barrington Capital

Has anyone had any Successful transactions with them?

-JH
    Last edited by JHausen; 08-04-2016 at 01:18 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 11375

A client I have now was taken for 20k by them about year ago. He was promised a 300k 5-10 year loan while also negotiating and paying off all of his positions he had at the time. They drew up legal paperwork to make everything look official and had him open up a new corporation and a trust to receive the supposed term loan. Obviously he's the one with egg on his face for agreeing to send that much money before receiving the funds himself. He told me that at the very end of the process right before closing, everything "fell through." After receiving 20k for filling in a few contract templates, their job was done. I would stay away.

Thank you for the very valuable heads up

RUN THE OTHER WAY. IF THIS IS JUDE OVERO AND BARRINGTON CAPITAL. There are 2 Barrington Capitals but if it's Jude let me tell you why to run. He lied to my client, gave nothing as far as paperwork, over promised, under delivered... actually didn't do anything. He promised to do a consolidation loan and get his IRS payments handled. The other day my client lost his processor and computers and was shut down for not paying the taxes. Jude already received 90% of his money. Oh yeah, if your a broker like I am you won't get paid on the deal.

RUN AWAY FAST!