Quote Originally Posted by iCONSOLIDATEandFUND View Post
"It's a wonderful life", you're probably just confused in general... You think maybe you might be projecting yourself on to someone else? Imagine how another "character" could cause you to be confused... Are you not responsible for your own confusion, or lack of?

Now as to your questions, I'm right here... But allow me to ask you a question... Did you ever try asking me first?

And since you didn't... what type of "character" does that make you...?
Aaron couldn't agree more. But, for giggles, Ill entertain this buffoon for a moment. For starters, instead of replying in a professional manor, your rhetoric and venom only make you that much more suspicious of a snarky, low-life individual who couldn't close a door if the opportunity presented itself at your parents house you've lived at for the majority of your life..

Two, your attention to detail is that of a high school drop out who cant create or learn anything for himself so he follows the lead of others in typical sheepish fashion. "It's a wonderful ISO" is the username, by the way, and your ridiculous private message to solicit business was laughable, as in, I literally laughed at loud reading it, literally.. perhaps, stating who you are and what company you represent would make you just a tad bit valid, don't you think?

Had you paid attention to ISO, which, let me educate you, stands for Independent Sales Office, in addition to this being the deal bin, on Daily Funder, (just making sure you know where you are friend) you would have realized that I'm potentially offering a file to suitors of that particular SIC code, SIC code stand for, well, forget it, you couldn't learn it anyways..

Conclusively, a piece of advise, if you truly consolidate and fund, and are successful in this industry, a little professionalism can go a long way. When your a grown up one day, and your successful and you have respect among your peers because you give respect first, then, and only then, will you realize why I didn't have to or choose, "to ask you a question first".. Good day