4th & 5th positions
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Last edited by AccessGranted; 07-28-2016 at 10:43 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AccessGranted View Post
    You're better off with finding a legit person from Yellowstone for your high risk 3-4+ position deals. Just make sure you steer clear from Avi Dahan(which you probably already know) so you don't get your deals backdoored to his brother Eli or the other reps under him pushing different paper.
    STRONGLY Disagree!!!

Senior Member Reputation points: 8424

You're better off with finding a legit person from Yellowstone for your high risk 3-4+ position deals. Just make sure you steer clear from Avi Dahan(which you probably already know) so you don't get your deals backdoored to his brother Eli or the other reps under him pushing different paper.
    Avi only got to where he is today by backdooring all of his ISO's apps. It's sad to see so many brokers on here praise him when in reality he's been funding and renewing your merchants behind your back for years. If Avi Dahan is your rep over at yellowstone.... Well good luck to ya!

Senior Member Reputation points: 5034 AlexSMF's Avatar

Another idiot who is talking out of his behind. Did you wake up this morning and think it was a good idea to drum up business for yourself by slandering one of the most up front people in this industry?

I have dealt with Avi for years he is honest, straightforward and transparent. Not only that he is probably the best coverage in the space as far service goes. He answers his phone 24 -7 and does whatever it takes to help you get your client funded. So whatever nonsense is being thrown around here people should be respectful of one of the good guys in the space !!!!

I don't know what planet you live on, but as someone who has dealt with Avi Dahan for over 2 years, I can tell you first hand that you will not find a more honest, upfront, and an overall good human being in this industry. I have funded more deals with Avi than I can count. Not once has he ever even given me the idea that anyone back doors any of my deals. In fact, He has called me to remind me to reach out to deals that are up for renewals. None of my merchants that I've sent to Yellowstone who wound up no closing were ever solicited by Yellowstone or affiliates. Not only so, but many people that I trust in this industry will second that notion. To give you an example of the type of guy Avi is, he once offered to pay me out of his pocket for a deal that Yellowstone accidentally screwed up. He insisted on paying me even though it did not fund. You really need to think about what you are saying, unless you enjoy dealing with slander lawsuits.

It just occurred to me now that you set up your account this month. Smells of bull**** just from that alone. Admin, doesn't this forum have a policy of banning people who come on here and slander others? Please ban this clown. And to MCAbroker, I'm surprised you would spew this nonsense.

..... Yeah, I thought so. Case closed, if you actually had facts to back up your fraudulent claim, then you wouldn't have deleted your post like you did. I guess we can all move on now.