4th & 5th positions
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned Reputation points: 103

4th & 5th positions

Need names of lenders willing to take 4th, 5th position. Not getting anywhere with usual suspects. Can anyone help a girl out?

Member Reputation points: 1126 Lendini's Avatar

We actually do 4th and 5th positions quite often and we give great offers to merchants who qualify within in our underwriting. If you would like you could just reach out directly to our ISO Relations Director for information on how to become an ISO of Lendini 2.0.

Here is his information:

Nick Yiambilis, Lendini 2.0
    Director of ISO Relations & Business Development
    Email: nick.yiambilis@lendini.com
    Office Line: 267-569-3699
    Cellphone: 267-751-5925

Senior Member Reputation points: 305760

Richmond capital

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    Richmond capital
    LOLOLOLOL How does anyone send files there? I never see them or Viceroy in any statements. They pay like **** too, they told me 8 pts lol. They exist for the sole purpose of stealing deal and probably fund a few clean deals. What a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by AccessGranted; 07-28-2016 at 10:43 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AccessGranted View Post
    You're better off with finding a legit person from Yellowstone for your high risk 3-4+ position deals. Just make sure you steer clear from Avi Dahan(which you probably already know) so you don't get your deals backdoored to his brother Eli or the other reps under him pushing different paper.
    STRONGLY Disagree!!!

Senior Member Reputation points: 8424

You're better off with finding a legit person from Yellowstone for your high risk 3-4+ position deals. Just make sure you steer clear from Avi Dahan(which you probably already know) so you don't get your deals backdoored to his brother Eli or the other reps under him pushing different paper.
    Avi only got to where he is today by backdooring all of his ISO's apps. It's sad to see so many brokers on here praise him when in reality he's been funding and renewing your merchants behind your back for years. If Avi Dahan is your rep over at yellowstone.... Well good luck to ya!

Senior Member Reputation points: 5034 AlexSMF's Avatar

I don't know what planet you live on, but as someone who has dealt with Avi Dahan for over 2 years, I can tell you first hand that you will not find a more honest, upfront, and an overall good human being in this industry. I have funded more deals with Avi than I can count. Not once has he ever even given me the idea that anyone back doors any of my deals. In fact, He has called me to remind me to reach out to deals that are up for renewals. None of my merchants that I've sent to Yellowstone who wound up no closing were ever solicited by Yellowstone or affiliates. Not only so, but many people that I trust in this industry will second that notion. To give you an example of the type of guy Avi is, he once offered to pay me out of his pocket for a deal that Yellowstone accidentally screwed up. He insisted on paying me even though it did not fund. You really need to think about what you are saying, unless you enjoy dealing with slander lawsuits.

Another idiot who is talking out of his behind. Did you wake up this morning and think it was a good idea to drum up business for yourself by slandering one of the most up front people in this industry?

Senior Member Reputation points: 13325 isaacdstern's Avatar

4th & 5th positions

Yellowstone loves Avi and we are proud of the work he does. Keep up the great work brother!!

I have dealt with Avi for years he is honest, straightforward and transparent. Not only that he is probably the best coverage in the space as far service goes. He answers his phone 24 -7 and does whatever it takes to help you get your client funded. So whatever nonsense is being thrown around here people should be respectful of one of the good guys in the space !!!!

4th & 5th positions

Avi is fantastic! stop it

Senior Member Reputation points: 305760

Quote Originally Posted by isaacdstern View Post
    Yellowstone loves Avi and we are proud of the work he does. Keep up the great work brother!!
    love avi . but is he still by yellowstone , i thought he went out on his own or something like that

It just occurred to me now that you set up your account this month. Smells of bull**** just from that alone. Admin, doesn't this forum have a policy of banning people who come on here and slander others? Please ban this clown. And to MCAbroker, I'm surprised you would spew this nonsense.

I have to say that I have been working with Avi for 3 years and I have never felt that he would ever back door a file. He's a hard worker and to bad mouth a good guy shows the type of person you are. People on here that use these discussions for negativity should pick up a phone once in a while and maybe they won't feel the need to bash other guys.

..... Yeah, I thought so. Case closed, if you actually had facts to back up your fraudulent claim, then you wouldn't have deleted your post like you did. I guess we can all move on now.

Quote Originally Posted by MCABroker View Post
    Avi only got to where he is today by backdooring all of his ISO's apps. It's sad to see so many brokers on here praise him when in reality he's been funding and renewing your merchants behind your back for years. If Avi Dahan is your rep over at yellowstone.... Well good luck to ya!
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexSMF View Post
    I don't know what planet you live on, but as someone who has dealt with Avi Dahan for over 2 years, I can tell you first hand that you will not find a more honest, upfront, and an overall good human being in this industry. I have funded more deals with Avi than I can count. Not once has he ever even given me the idea that anyone back doors any of my deals. In fact, He has called me to remind me to reach out to deals that are up for renewals. None of my merchants that I've sent to Yellowstone who wound up no closing were ever solicited by Yellowstone or affiliates. Not only so, but many people that I trust in this industry will second that notion. To give you an example of the type of guy Avi is, he once offered to pay me out of his pocket for a deal that Yellowstone accidentally screwed up. He insisted on paying me even though it did not fund. You really need to think about what you are saying, unless you enjoy dealing with slander lawsuits.
    Quote Originally Posted by GMB View Post
    I have dealt with Avi for years he is honest, straightforward and transparent. Not only that he is probably the best coverage in the space as far service goes. He answers his phone 24 -7 and does whatever it takes to help you get your client funded. So whatever nonsense is being thrown around here people should be respectful of one of the good guys in the space !!!!
    Avi and his brother, Eli are the best. Hard workers, great service, commitment. I have only kind words and respect for both. Avi Dahan: YOU ROCK!!!

Senior Member Reputation points: 71352

Well this is an interesting thread.

To answer the question... CFG Merchant Solutions. 1st-5th pos deals. Rates anywhere from 1.4 - 1.47 with terms from 3 - 8 months.

We get your deals Priced and Funded. If we need to kill a deal, we will tell you with a real reason. ( No beating around the bush )

Give me a call at anytime, i sent you a PM. Im sure you will be happy with our services.

Thank you,

Lior Monus
    CFG Merchant Solutions
    Direct: 516-319-5826

AVI DAHAN IS A STAND UP GUY!

i can tell you for a FACT that Avi is a pleasure to work with! His HONESTY & INTEGRITY is amazing!

He CHASED after me to pay me my full commission, He would call me & say "we have your commission check ready & its here, please finalize the ISO Agreement.
    that's the truth!

and by the way, i do not post a lot on this forum, BUT I FELT IT WAS NECESSARY TO STICK UP FOR A GOOD MAN!

CFGMS is a Solid shop ... They do a great job not sure about 8 mos terms
    Last edited by GMB; 07-28-2016 at 11:44 AM. Reason: Spelling

Another post about Richmond Capital taken down yet all other talks stay on here? MMMMMMMM? Guess the big cheese (rat pun intended) at Richmond called his friends crying like a little ***** about it. Maybe you guys should just give him the password to admin user so he can do what he wants.

Having met Avi in person and funded tons of deals with him, I can't see this to be true. He has always done the right thing and completely upfront with everything he does. He works his ass off and definitely one of the few good guys in this industry.

Senior Member Reputation points: 71352

Quote Originally Posted by GMB View Post
    CFGMS is a Solid shop ... They do a great job not sure about 8 mos terms
    We did a 45k deal last week wih 7 1/2 month term.

Senior Member Reputation points: 5023
    Florida, First MCA sold in 85/ WS in 76. CFP/RIA, series 3,6,7,8,10,63,Ins218,220.

Ttcg

If you are speaking about Dahan’s personal bedroom preference you might be right.
    But from a business perspective, no back-dooring for the Dahan brothers. They hard workers always available and looking out for their ISOs.