Cheap Equipment Financing
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 3824

I have a client looking to acquire $2,100,000.00 in equipment. I have invoices and work orders already on hand. Who has a CHEAP leasing company we can do this deal with? I am not looking for a MAXIM CC, BALBOA, or PAWNEE.....experienced broker's only as I am not involved in the equipment finance space. Send an email to Jcohen@trustcapitalfunding.com

Member Reputation points: 596 BW Capital Solutions's Avatar

Sent you an email

Senior Member Reputation points: 23718

A "cheap" equipment leasing company? LMAO. Good luck bud. The only thing cheap about equipment leasing companies is the compensation they pay to those Craigslist losers they trick into thinking they're going to make 100K in their first year.

Member Reputation points: 817 Jplummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FUNd View Post
    A "cheap" equipment leasing company? LMAO. Good luck bud. The only thing cheap about equipment leasing companies is the compensation they pay to those Craigslist losers they trick into thinking they're going to make 100K in their first year.
    Funny you should say that FUNd. We actually have several brokers that have make over six figures working with us. It all depends on the quality of the submission, their volume and how good the broker is at selling the product. We are typically in the high single digit to low 20% range rate wise depending on the strength of the customer. Not sure if you consider that "Cheap" or not. But in the commercial equipment space it is pretty competitive.
    Jim Plummer
    Quality Leasing Co., Inc.
    A Tom Wood Automotive Company
    Office: 317-253-4415
    Direct: 317-845-8768
    Fax: 317-688-6420
    Cell: 317-512-9618
    www.qualityleasingco.com

Banned Reputation points: 4530

I've been in that space for over 40 years and should be able to help.
    lease rates for a good credit will be in single digits.
    Bob Shaw
    rshaw@advancecredit.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 23718

Quote Originally Posted by Jplummer View Post
    Funny you should say that FUNd. We actually have several brokers that have make over six figures working with us. It all depends on the quality of the submission, their volume and how good the broker is at selling the product. We are typically in the high single digit to low 20% range rate wise depending on the strength of the customer. Not sure if you consider that "Cheap" or not. But in the commercial equipment space it is pretty competitive.
    Oh I know about making 6 figs in equipment leasing but when buy rates are in the low teens to the 20s and higher, any prospect pounding fists for cheap rates is going to walk.

Member Reputation points: 817 Jplummer's Avatar

It is true that typically brokered equipment financing is not for everyone. Your really strong customers typically can get a line of credit or financing directly from their bank. However, a lot of small to medium companies do not have the same options or in some cases larger companies that are at their limit with the GE's or BMO's of the world need to be able to continue to grow. That is where companies like ours and brokers come into play. If the broker working with the client can assess the business properly they should be able to set the expectation. If the company is one that deserves a single digit rate if the broker is well connected they should be able to get them a single digit rate, however, if the customers expectations are out of line with their current situation the broker should be able to educate the customer and realign their expectations.
    Jim Plummer
    Quality Leasing Co., Inc.
    A Tom Wood Automotive Company
    Office: 317-253-4415
    Direct: 317-845-8768
    Fax: 317-688-6420
    Cell: 317-512-9618
    www.qualityleasingco.com

I'm also looking for a good equipment financing broker i can split commissions with. Please email me at yoni@empiremerchantgroup.com