Quote Originally Posted by RichardGerard View Post
PM'd you Broker Company...

Dan, since you put it out there, I'm sure we are all curious about details:

As a minimum gross income of 250k per month would likely mean most firms would need to be doing $7M per year or more, what is your max funding, and what other guidelines can you furnish us with?

Is this the 30 month term product you broached? Are there any state restrictions? How many points do Originators receive?
What is realistic turn around time frame from submission to funding? Is this a straight loan or are there ancillary fees (management/royalty)? What kind of interest rate range?

RG
Still don't want to hijack this thread, but will do my best to answer your questions.

* Minimum Gross income of $3MM in 2015 (not $7MM)

* Max Funding is $2M

*Yes, this is a 30 month term.

* Rates will be in the 18% range for the first 18 months and drop noticeably in the remaining twelve months. Each client is a little different depending upon their sales growth (rate for the remaining twelve months of the term is based upon EBITA) but the goal for the average rate over the full 30 month term is about 13%. Not trying to be cagey...it is just brand new (only funded two clients with this new model so far) and a bit complicated to explain everything in this thread.

* Originators receive two points at funding and can charge an additional three points direct to the client, so five points total. This product is designed for larger funding amounts.

* If the client is responsive, turnaround time should be about three weeks.

If anyone else has large deals like this where the client will not pay MCA rates but will not qualify for traditional funding, please feel free to email me and we can talk more specifics so we do not hijack this thread any more than we already have!

Thanks,

Dan Page
dan@fundingstrategypartners.com
Direct: (303) 938-8280