HFS,

TO buy out 525k when the client is doing 9M plus per year is not really a challenge. Several substantial folks have offered their services on this thread. Knowing more specifics will enable you to get a real response.

Does the client have any other debt on the balance sheet besides the advance? Most of the time when an ISO requests I view a deal that has 1 MCA position invariably the client has Senior Debt as well. If the MCA debt is the only debt they have there are several easy fixes (even if there is more debt there may be multiple solutions).

Kevin @ Seacoast asked about commercial receivables.. If the client has assets on the Balance Sheet other than Shareholders Equity or Goodwill- they don't need to be profitable to assist. As what he does takes some time- waiting until next month won't help you or your client if he is rate sensitive.

Dan at FSP might be a viable option as well- again it all depends on the Financials and specifics..

If Seacoast is not interested in the business type, and the firm has been losing money (eliminating Dan)- some of the Hedge and Private Equity funds I work with will likely be able to assist with transitional funds. Depending on the collateral and based on the revenue I can line up a 1.5M facility within 3 weeks or so. Terms will be for approximately 2 years. Not knowing anything about the client other than the revenue and Advance debt I can't say definitively what the best course of action is..

Reach out should you wish for some assistance..

www.businesscapitalconsultants.com

775 Park Avenue Suite 255
Huntington, NY 11743

Richard 516 510 3855 Direct