Cresthill Capital Policy -
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

The 30 day policy seems to refer to the amount of time before they say they will not steal it. But if they share the file with a friend or preferred partner that then competes with you, they will take the first contract back. Seems about right.

Sponsor Reputation points: 429

except for the fact you just called me a thief.. Which i don't appreciate - Careful. You're in no position to challenge me or my ethics - My reputation speaks for itself.

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    The 30 day policy seems to refer to the amount of time before they say they will not steal it. But if they share the file with a friend or preferred partner that then competes with you, they will take the first contract back. Seems about right.

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Quote Originally Posted by Mmarano View Post
    except for the fact you just called me a thief.. Which i don't appreciate - Careful. You're in no position to challenge me or my ethics - My reputation speaks for itself.
    I said if Mike.

Ok, Fair enough over here, But anyone dealing with me, knows how serious i take reputation. I don't have to rob anyone.. We do well legitimately -

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    I said if Mike.

You guys sent me an offer of 10k for a merchant, the merchant didn't take it and a few days later you tried to fund it yourselves at a higher offer/price!!!...That's not cool man

Senior Member Reputation points: 8656

Quote Originally Posted by pytfunding View Post
    You guys sent me an offer of 10k for a merchant, the merchant didn't take it and a few days later you tried to fund it yourselves at a higher offer/price!!!...That's not cool man
    Did you send it to other funders? We've sent some of our in-house out of criteria paper to CH/Mantis before and have never seen any attempt at a backdoor. I know my admins take steps to find out if any poaching occurs, and I will say CH/Mantis has never raised a flag.
    Last edited by TStein; 07-31-2016 at 07:48 PM.
    Tommy Stein

Thank You Stein - I appreciate the support.

Quote Originally Posted by TStein View Post
    Did you send it to other funders? We've sent some of our in-house out of criteria paper to CH/Mantis before and have never seen any attempt at a backdoor. I know my admins take steps to find out if any poaching occurs, and I will say CH/Mantis has never raised a flag.

Lol. That absolutely didn't happen. Most deals as you know have multiple brokers - So we fund for whoever gives us the signed contracts first. Thanks -

Quote Originally Posted by pytfunding View Post

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

Quote Originally Posted by Mmarano View Post
    Lol. That absolutely didn't happen. Most deals as you know have multiple brokers - So we fund for whoever gives us the signed contracts first. Thanks -
    agreed most people are to full of themselves and think they are the only one the merchant sent it to and that causes a lot of these backdoor allegations .