Openers/closers/managers
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Openers/closers/managers

I see SO much hype with other companies that its become a fraudulent game of cat and mouse when it comes to recruiting. Ridiculous lines of signing bonus's, huge salary's, "unlimited hot leads", or positions that are advertised and never offered. If you are looking to make a positive change for you and perhaps others as well, please continue to read and I'd relish the opportunity to sit together and chat in person. Have a wonderful day and enjoy!

We are seeking an Inside Sales Group of Openers, Closers and Managers to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.

For those of you new to the industry and those who are seasoned veterans alike, this industry has changed and evolved multiple times since it's inception. Merchant Cash Advance, like various other industry's, go through peaks and valleys throughout the course of time. Currently, we are experiencing an uptrend toward that peak and for those who are career driven sales/customer service representatives this is an excellent opportunity.

I am actively searching for seasoned and semi-seasoned MCA professionals, with, or without, a book of business. We understand the brokerage, boiler room style of business is dead, "shops" and ISO's flooding you with UCC leads that you and 5000 other people are calling is just not going to make you the kind of money that's going to change the way you live. The super talented guys/gals who work hard, grind and have a company truly investing into them as an employee will succeed both short and long term.

I am offering a base salary with huge commission structures and both weekly and monthly bonus's. Our team of 5 is doing 500k a month, we know what were doing, our top closer is making 25k a month like clockwork, which is why I'm only looking for 2 representatives to build around long-term.

Come to our office in midtown Manhattan, few blocks from Penn Station. Come see the entire floor. Come meet our staff. Come see our technology. Come see our programs. Be apart of something truly special and grow with us! Tons of opportunities to grow and we will lay that out from the get-go, no smoke and mirrors.

I'm looking for go-getters with no baggage, laser focused ready to make alot of money. I require over-achievers.

Please reply with a cover letter and copy of your resume. Please detail in the cover letter a little about you and why you would be a good fit for this position. Those who do not provide a cover letter and resume will not be considered. Qualified candidates will be invited to our office for interview.

Responsibilities:

*Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
    *Prospect and contact potential customers
    *Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
    *Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
    *Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
    *Create sales material to present to customers

​Qualifications:

*Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields within MCA or Merchant Processing
    *Familiarity with CRM platforms
    *Ability to build rapport with clients
    *Strong negotiation skills
    *Deadline and detail-oriented
    You sharpen the human appetite to the point where it can split atoms with it's desire..
    You build ego's the size of cathedrals..
    Fiber-Optically connect the world to every eager impulse..
    Grease even the dullest dreams with these dollar-green, gold-plated fantasies..
    Until every human being becomes an aspiring emperor..
    Becomes his own God

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Awesome.

A fool and his money are soon parted. And a fool opening an ISO shop without brokers is soon dead on the vine.

Sometimes I feel it would just be best to hire via thunderdome...
    David Power
    F5 Financial Inc.

WEB: F5 Financial Inc.
    Email: F5 Financial
    Member HICC

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

whats your business name ?