I got spanking 4%....I didn't argue even though commission rate was different than what they offered verbally. it was changed after closing but they were actually trying and worked with me to close the deal.
So I submit another deal, 250k 1.36 9 month term, 6 points this time...and another 120k 1.41 12 month 6%

they said they are direct lender but purchase agreements were written from another company.
so I asked about the agreement origination, they said because they were syndicating.
They are not fast but seems to understand core of businesses and they were the only one who listened and believed i had deals and leads.
i was knocking doors of many direct lenders but most of the time I got treated as shopper and ignored also won't even look at the papers unless i sign iso agreement, my intention was only to find direct lender that i can settle in for long term and who can support my Asian market.

Anyways, before I become an assigned ISO/agent I must (I didn't sign ISO/Agent agreement yet) try couple deals before how they actually 'work'.
I think I found direct lender that fits my needs but I am not sure about the middle company and I don't have any contracts with them either. (I only found out about direct lender through their purchase agreement)

* cut out middle man, work with direct lender because all purchase agreements were written from direct lender, never saw single agreement from middle company.
* 120k deal took 3weeks to close but mean while client got numerous MCA marketing calls and some 'other company' actually sent purchase agreement to client directly, they also had client's all info including DDA numbers...
* middle man, company or broker kept mentioning 4% admin fee (is it related to syndicating? why mention about their expense???) even if i sign up for their iso agreement, commission rate won't change from 4p.
* discount or factor rate went up, I am just guessing middle man's add ups from buy rate. (both accounts were 700+ fico, home owners and didn't cap out monthly average CC volume)
* middle company is not providing minimum DC rate that company requires (like @ min rate vs min commission???), purchase amount only came with the final contract.
* after signing iso contract i am afraid that i can't compete with last moment contract written price.

So, If veteran sales or anyone who can advice these two companies' relationship inside out then I think i can move on or start long term relationship.
Maybe I am misunderstanding or this direct lender has big effects on decision making from this middle company... who knows...
I just want to send my accounts to direct lender, I just don't need middle company's forwarding function with disadvantages.

What I want to find out is, even though I already submitted accounts through broker/middle company, will this direct lender accept me as ISO without any conflicts between them?

Please PM me for company info, direct lender was searchable through search section from this forum.