Looking for ISO's. Paying 16 pointts on first positions!!!!!
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Looking for ISO's. Paying 16 pointts on first positions!!!!!

The CrowdADVANCE Advantage
    · COMPETITIVE COMMISSIONS: Earn more with our industry-leading commission structure.
    · FAST FUNDING: Fund your customers in as little as 48 hours after approval.
    · DEDICATED SUPPORT: Improve your customers’ experience at every stage of funding
    · EASY-TO-USE DEAL CENTER: Quickly customize funding options with our proprietary calculator.

Did you know... CrowdADVANCE now offers access to term loans up to 24 months?

Did you know... CrowdADVANCE now offers white labeling so you control your customer experience?

Did you know... we’ve improved our commission structure, with top performing ISOs earning up to 16% on funded deals?

Did you know... we have DocuSign functionality, making it faster and easier to collect signed contracts?

Did you know... we’ve reduced the rates for our Merchant Cash Advance programs?

Crowdadvance is dedicated to offering a fantastic funding experience for merchants and our Sales Partners, and we’re proud to share these recent improvements with you.

The question is: Why would you fund with anyone else?

Contact me:
    www.crowdadvance.com
    Ken@crowdadvance.com
    Phone: 212 564 0741
    Cell: 347 346 0052

Administrator Reputation points: 59879 admin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by crowdadvance View Post
    The CrowdADVANCE Advantage
    · COMPETITIVE COMMISSIONS: Earn more with our industry-leading commission structure.
    · FAST FUNDING: Fund your customers in as little as 48 hours after approval.
    · DEDICATED SUPPORT: Improve your customers’ experience at every stage of funding
    · EASY-TO-USE DEAL CENTER: Quickly customize funding options with our proprietary calculator.

Did you know... CrowdADVANCE now offers access to term loans up to 24 months?

Did you know... CrowdADVANCE now offers white labeling so you control your customer experience?

Did you know... we’ve improved our commission structure, with top performing ISOs earning up to 16% on funded deals?

Did you know... we have DocuSign functionality, making it faster and easier to collect signed contracts?

Did you know... we’ve reduced the rates for our Merchant Cash Advance programs?

Crowdadvance is dedicated to offering a fantastic funding experience for merchants and our Sales Partners, and we’re proud to share these recent improvements with you.

The question is: Why would you fund with anyone else?

Contact me:
    www.crowdadvance.com
    Ken@crowdadvance.com
    Phone: 212 564 0741
    Cell: 347 346 0052
    Ken, your company's website seems to focus on soliciting investors to invest in MCA deals. Can you clarify if that is only for accredited investors? On one page it says you don't need to be accredited and that investors are making 20-30% returns, the kind of thing that is a red flag.

I'm not going to get into the mechanics of our investment process in this forum however you're welcome to contact me directly and I will put you in touch with our CEO will walk you thought the process in person. You can also catch him on Bloomberg TV early next month.

Banned Reputation points: 17587

You can also catch him on Bloomberg TV early next month.
    wow, he sounds super important...

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

I'm not going to get into the mechanics of our investment process in this forum however you're welcome to contact me directly and I will put you in touch with our CEO will walk you thought the process in person. You can also catch him on Bloomberg TV early next month.
    sean if you do speak with them . Please also find out how they fund mcdonalds .

Senior Member Reputation points: 23085

Advertising potential investment products to the public without risk disclosures / disclaimers is frowned upon by the SEC. You may want to make sure you are in compliance with the "Jobs Act"

I saw no disclaimers / disclosures on your website such as:

"past performance is no guarantee on future performance etc"

OR

"Disclaimer: Neither the SEC nor any state securities commission or regulatory authority approved, passed upon or endorsed the merits of any investment with XXXX"

If your compliance team says you your safe I would recommend a securities attorney to make sure you are in compliance, never hurts for a 2nd opinion.

Administrator Reputation points: 59879 admin's Avatar

That's not a good enough answer. Anything you can tell me personally about this, you should be able to share publicly. Your whole website is practically dedicated to soliciting investors so you or someone from your company should be able to provide simple answers in writing here (assuming it's legal).

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    sean if you do speak with them . Please also find out how they fund mcdonalds .
    I just funded one, it isn't TOO hard..

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

Quote Originally Posted by Funder Mark View Post
    I just funded one, it isn't TOO hard..
    i thought it puts them in default with their franchise agreement . maybe it changed

Senior Member Reputation points: 5023
    Florida, First MCA sold in 85/ WS in 76. CFP/RIA, series 3,6,7,8,10,63,Ins218,220.

But Reg-CF created under Title III of the jobs act became actionable in May has made disclosure easier and allowed crowd funding for a lot of capacities.

Senior Member Reputation points: 4603

You can never "over disclose"

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    i thought it puts them in default with their franchise agreement . maybe it changed
    Cannot tinker with the processing