Nick is Back
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Member Reputation points: 1126 Lendini's Avatar

Nick is Back

Hi Everyone,

It's Nick Yiambilis here, I wanted to announce my return to Lendini under the new flag of Lendini 2.0. Some of you may know me and others will get to know me through the partnerships that we'll cultivate.

As a business operator and seasoned salesman, I firmly grasp a deep and precise understanding of what it takes to make it in Financial Services. With over 20 years of knowledge in both consumer and business lending, I consider myself an asset in assisting individuals and businesses with growth for future profit and general elemental expansion. In the Merchant Cash Advance space, there are a lot of claims of prosperity and individuals who say to know how to make it big. But as in all facets of life, we must look objectively and make realistic assumptions about our abilities and goals. I have made it my mission to be clear cut on all those I work with, I build lasting partnerships, not momentary wins! I trust my partners as they trust me to help their businesses have sustainable growth.

Working for a group such as Lendini makes my job that much easier. A company on the cutting-edge of Fin-Tech, a place of visionaries with powerful business acumens to foresee hurdles and find ways to swiftly jump over, while others tumble. Not to say its perfect but that strive for supremacy is why it's a company that in a few years time will be a pillar of the industry. My task is to help our partners achieve their true potential and assist merchants in business objectives through our alternative financing. My objective is simple to help our partners fund more deals and steal away their offers from other lenders.

This industry is more saturated than ever, more lenders than you can fund with and more ISO's then available merchants. But one thing will always be constant, time will always progress for wonderful business and be the enemy of the mediocre. Limit who you work with, form collective partnerships with those who raise your game and elevate your name. We might be able to help you over at Lendini and we might not, reach out to me Nick Yiambilis and let us see what we can do together.

Best regards,

Nick Yiambilis, Lendini 2.0
    Director of ISO Relations & Business Development
    Email: nick.yiambilis@lendini.com
    Office Line: 267-569-3699
    Cellphone: 267-751-5925

Key Lendini Information:

Paper Type: B- through D+
    Factor Rate Range: 1.35 to 1.45
    Term Range: 66 to 143 Days
    Dollar Amount Range: $5,000 to Max of $150,000

Senior Member Reputation points: 54977

Welcome back! Were have you gone ?
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

Based on your high factors and short terms, it looks like you're trying to become Yellowstone 2.0.

I moved a little more behind the scenes, to fix some of the underlying issues of our process, helped and assisted in developing the new core strategy for the company and the portfolios and additionally worked on other facets of the business development. Generally, we had a lot to fix and now with a higher quality staff and the new teams we set-up, I want to be at the fore-front of our business relationships. Ideally working with ISO's so all the work and money we invested in rebuilding the company is passed on to our partners in the manner of faster offers and better service.

Senior Member Reputation points: 12452

Is Eddie still there? I remember he was there then left then came back but havent heard from you guys in forever.

No Eddie is not back. Feel free to contact me anytime 24/7.

Senior Member Reputation points: 54977

24/7!! that's real dedication ! my wife sees a post like that from me and were in court
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

I enjoy working with you guys, yet the process still seems a bit backwards to me. Waiting to pull criminal background until after contracts are back. Also not sending the COJ until the merchant clears background. Seems like we are wasting time and resources here.

Senior Member Reputation points: 18402

Eddie d is bizlender

Senior Member Reputation points: 18402

U don't have to upsell..the offer includes the points.