Bizarre Email From Jay / Yuilya Glazman
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Bizarre Email From Jay / Yuilya Glazman

Yuliya Glazman ; on behalf of; Yuliya Glazman

Jay made a LinkedIn Post You Can Read Here. It will open your eyes to the extent to which Desperate Dawn Murray's deBunked / Daily Blunder publishing "fempire" is in a free fall tailspin.

Desperate time's call for desperate measures. It scares me to think what desperate measures Desperate Dawn Murray will take to keep the ship from sinking.

Later, Jay will explain exactly what happened... Why she's failing, and why she simply will not be able to reverse course. I hope you enjoy it!

Be well!

-Jay

Jay Ballentine
    Professional Poker Player
    The merchant cash advance publishing "fempire" comprised of Daily Blunder and deBunked web and publishing properties is in a downward spiral.

As Desperate Dawn Murray (owner) scrambles for a solution she's taken to any number of strange actions including banning what amounts to respectable free speech on her Daily Blunder property.

Nonetheless, here's a quick glimpse into an unmitigated disaster unfolding...

The photo above clearly shows that deBunked's traffic has been in a tailspin. People aren't even bothering to read the junk Desperate Dawn Murray publishes as evidenced by a) the fact they spend barely 157 seconds on the site and b) most people who land on the site quickly find their ways to an exit.

As you can see from the above photo, Daily Blunder has had it's day and is spiraling out of existence. The time on site is astonishing. I remember Desperate Dawn Murray bragging about people spending as much time on the site as they do on Facebook. Those days are long gone.

I must admit, I failed as a merchant cash advance entrepreneur myself. Calling it quits and accepting failure was the best decision I made.

I say that because I never put myself in a position to grasp for straws and opt to desperate measures.

Desperate Dawn Murray's desperation meter is sure to be rising. When people are desperate, they often capitulate.

I wonder what Desperate Dawn Murray will do to put the final nail in her own coffin. I also wonder if she's dropped the prices and / or refunded her sponsors' money as they surely aren't getting today, what they used to pay for yesterday. If not, that would be really bad and I'm sure they'll put Desperate Dawn in her place accordingly.

In a future post, I'll carefully outline what caused the tragic demise of the merchant cash advance publishing "fempire" headed up by Desperate Dawn Murray. Stay tuned.

-Jay

p.s. The human with the surname; "Murray" - owner of the properties aforementioned conducts itself in ways familiar to females. So, hereinafter she'll be always referred to as Desperate Dawn Murray.

Veteran Reputation points: 159073 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    Yuliya Glazman ; on behalf of; Yuliya Glazman

Jay made a LinkedIn Post You Can Read Here. It will open your eyes to the extent to which Desperate Dawn Murray's deBunked / Daily Blunder publishing "fempire" is in a free fall tailspin.

Desperate time's call for desperate measures. It scares me to think what desperate measures Desperate Dawn Murray will take to keep the ship from sinking.

Later, Jay will explain exactly what happened... Why she's failing, and why she simply will not be able to reverse course. I hope you enjoy it!

Be well!

-Jay

Jay Ballentine
    Professional Poker Player
    The merchant cash advance publishing "fempire" comprised of Daily Blunder and deBunked web and publishing properties is in a downward spiral.

As Desperate Dawn Murray (owner) scrambles for a solution she's taken to any number of strange actions including banning what amounts to respectable free speech on her Daily Blunder property.

Nonetheless, here's a quick glimpse into an unmitigated disaster unfolding...

The photo above clearly shows that deBunked's traffic has been in a tailspin. People aren't even bothering to read the junk Desperate Dawn Murray publishes as evidenced by a) the fact they spend barely 157 seconds on the site and b) most people who land on the site quickly find their ways to an exit.

As you can see from the above photo, Daily Blunder has had it's day and is spiraling out of existence. The time on site is astonishing. I remember Desperate Dawn Murray bragging about people spending as much time on the site as they do on Facebook. Those days are long gone.

I must admit, I failed as a merchant cash advance entrepreneur myself. Calling it quits and accepting failure was the best decision I made.

I say that because I never put myself in a position to grasp for straws and opt to desperate measures.

Desperate Dawn Murray's desperation meter is sure to be rising. When people are desperate, they often capitulate.

I wonder what Desperate Dawn Murray will do to put the final nail in her own coffin. I also wonder if she's dropped the prices and / or refunded her sponsors' money as they surely aren't getting today, what they used to pay for yesterday. If not, that would be really bad and I'm sure they'll put Desperate Dawn in her place accordingly.

In a future post, I'll carefully outline what caused the tragic demise of the merchant cash advance publishing "fempire" headed up by Desperate Dawn Murray. Stay tuned.

-Jay

p.s. The human with the surname; "Murray" - owner of the properties aforementioned conducts itself in ways familiar to females. So, hereinafter she'll be always referred to as Desperate Dawn Murray.
    I saw this yesterday.. Right after Yulia/Jay got banned for the second time he wrote this article and posted to linked in.. It is total Bull****, the guy couldnt hack it in this industry and now wants to find someone to blame for his failures.. Apparently he decided that person should be Sean. What he is doing is just plain wrong and there is no place in this industry for people like him. Glad he/her/them are gone
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

Wow. His mind has unraveled.

And the interpretation of the "stats" is nonsense. What a petty fool.

Member Reputation points: 567

Everyone keep your doors locked.

​Nick Kiely
    Funding Manager, Strategic Capital
    Phone: 800.440.6448 (ext. 3605)
    Personal: 813.518.0196
    Mobile: 904.349.7619
    Fax: 816.298.0857
    Email: nkiely@capitalwithstrategy.com
    Address: 10551 Barkley St. Suite 403 Overland Park, KS 66212

Senior Member Reputation points: 71352

Haters gonna Hate. Simple.

Veteran Reputation points: 159073 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    And the interpretation of the "stats" is nonsense. What a petty fool.
    it is fabricated nonsense. I didn't post it yesterday when I saw it because I didnt want to give it any traction because of the BS he was pedaling in it.@HDF petty fool could not have said it better myself
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

What a greedy, bitter, jealous, broken nutjob.

Senior Member Reputation points: 8659

What a knucklehead

Senior Member Reputation points: 16720

"Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." -Eleanor Roosevelt

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

does this confirm that yulia was jay the whole time ?

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    does this confirm that yulia was jay the whole time ?
    Yep. I'll bet you wish you didn't flirt with her via PM

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    Yep. I'll bet you wish you didn't flirt with her via PM
    what convinced you that i am not female lol

jotucker1983
    Since Jay is bashing deBanked and Daily Funder's "traffic", I wonder does Jay have some websites that are doing better traffic and numbers? If so, maybe he should use his posts to promote those websites.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jotucker1983 View Post
    Since Jay is bashing deBanked and Daily Funder's "traffic", I wonder does Jay have some websites that are doing better traffic and numbers? If so, maybe he should use his posts to promote those websites.
    Yuliyah and Jay are out, how about we all agree to simply ignore them, rather than wasting valuable time and brain power on a couple of idiots?

Senior Member Reputation points: 52185 ADiamond's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jotucker1983 View Post
    I think what he's trying to get across is the fact that maybe DF isn't doing the numbers that is used to.

Either way, idky anyone is paying this clown any attention. it's obvious he's a sourpuss crying for attention and trying to take shots.
    Anthony Diamond
    Underwriter

Quote Originally Posted by Funder Mark View Post
    Yuliyah and Jay are out, how about we all agree to simply ignore them, rather than wasting valuable time and brain power on a couple of idiots?
    Agreed. He's watching and he should move on.

What some people don't realize is that the DF and DeBanked do have an immeasurable positive impact on not only getting a message out and business done, but also many times facilitates positive industry introductions with a side dish of self-policing.

Senior Member Reputation points: 33996

The fact that an individual has enough time to post nonsense like that indicates just how "in demand" their time really is. Flipping burgers would be more productive.

Senior Member Reputation points: 4603

It's a really embarrassing last ditch attempt to make themselves relevant in a field they "taught" and "trained" how to succeed in, in the midst of an an absolute failure of their own model. LOL

For some twisted reason they get satisfaction of these posts. They love the confrontation. In their delusional mind it somehow makes him feel he is making positive strides towards the next failure.

So sad, especially reading them post about how they were so successful "training" those to succeed in a field they failed at, even after an admitted defeat.

The whole thing is actually very sad, but also satisfying at the same time. As always they are working an angle, and as always that angle will continue to embarrass them further.

I've watched a lot go down in my years on the street. This is the most pathetic attempt of saving face on the bottom hit of a downward spiral.

I think a trip to a psychotherapist may do him/her some good.

Big props to DF and DB'd from me. I honestly spend equal time here as I do on FB when killing time. So their claims are certainly false when looking at me as a case study. I'm sure the same for many of us positive and influential contributors to this community.

Guy is a total loser. Plain and simple.

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

The traffic charts are not accurate either. They come from a website that makes guesses and estimations.

Karen37a
    I posted this months ago..

and to Yulia

Ive learned to never argue with liars because you cant win , they believe their own bs. You keep trying to talk your way into existence.There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.

I know the ending to your story. I've recruited and trained 100's if not thousands on my merry adventure called Life . Ive been From Park ave to the park bench and back again, 3 go rounds, my last time to the top I am getting old and tired ( figuratively speaking ..before you say ( "i got you girl", come get you a cream cheese and jelly samitch, or a wheel chair ") .

When you fail like all the others before you and all the others after you. You will just blame someone else
    , or your mentor and say " well thats what this country is built on, people who make attempts to achieve something, Einstein failed over and over again."

What someone said is right about you. YOU CANT CLOSE, your mentor keeps admiting to it as well.

Do you know how annoying it is for someone to keep touting the latest greatest idea know to mankind ...all to avoid being the true Sales person??????????????

Karen37a
    That Jay/yulia person is nuts...good riddance ( he is still trying to con on the way out ) tisk tisk didn't learn a lesson

my guess is he makes another name to come back to keep disparaging peoples character and the industry

There is no crying in baseball>>> hit the bricks...** kicks him on the way out

** the keep your doors locked comment is hysterical **
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-02-2016 at 03:05 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 203690

still cant believe they actually posted bitcoin payment only lol

Senior Member Reputation points: 13812

Wow, this reads like a scorned 15 year old wrote it.