iBank - Call Center Verified Lead Sale (Special DF Promo)
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hello Ladies and Gents,

My name is Mike Lindsey, I manage iBank's network of lenders and brokers. We are currently running a special promotion for Daily Funder users on our real-time and aged business loan leads.

We generate our leads through a call center, to verify the business owner's interest in financing. We also ask them pre-qualifying questions about their business, which we pass on to you to use as filters. They include:

• Loan Amount Requested
    • Gross Deposits to Business Checking
    • Personal Credit Score
    • Business Age
    • Industry
    • State
    • Monthly Credit Card Processing Volume
    • Outstanding B2B Invoices
    • Collateral

Use as many filters as you need, you are not charged for additional filters.

Mention this forum post to receive an extra 25% on top of your first order. Aged leads start at $2 each, real-time leads start at $27.50, with additional price-breaks available with volume. The promotion will end on Wednesday, July 6th at 5:00pm PST.

If you would like to take advantage or have any questions, please feel free to email me at mlindsey@ibank.com, send me a private message here, or give us a call at (800) 974-2943.

I hope you all have a safe and fun holiday weekend!

Michael Lindsey
    iBank
    (800) 974-2943
    mlindsey@ibank.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Does the network of brokers and lenders that you manage not want these leads?

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Isn't IBank the place that gets online inquiries and then places them up on a bulletin board for everyone who signs up for their service?

Member Reputation points: 126

^^ that's exactly what they do.
    Carlos Corona
    Managing Partner

Rise Up Capital
    66 W. Flagler St, 9th Floor Miami, FL 33130
    (727) 291-0972 | hello@riseupcapital.com

https://riseupcapital.com

Veteran Reputation points: 159073 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chambo View Post
    Isn't IBank the place that gets online inquiries and then places them up on a bulletin board for everyone who signs up for their service?
    thats definitely what they used to do I havent heard that name in years
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    Does the network of brokers and lenders that you manage not want these leads?
    Hi there,

Yes of course they do! There are plenty of leads to go around.

We have an online portal that allows you to view our leads for free (everything but the contact info) before you make a decision to contact the business owners. Once you add filters, you can view a tailored list of leads with what we call a "match rate percentage" that ranks how well each lead fit your parameters. You may also choose to have the 100% matches automatically sent to you in real-time within a daily budget.

The leads are non-exclusive, so they don't go to "everyone," but they are available to a maximum of four buyers. We sell out 1 out of every 10 leads, and each lead averages about 2 sales.

At the end of the day, it is in our best interest for you to close deals. Selling leads an unlimited amount of times would make it tough to retain our clients. Our goal is to establish mutually beneficial and long-lasting relationships with our clients.

Thanks for the question! Let me know if you have any more!

EDIT: to address the first part of your question, they are not web-form online inquires, they are call center generated.

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MikeLindsey View Post
    We have an online portal that allows you to view our leads for free (everything but the contact info) before you make a decision to contact the business owners. Once you add filters, you can view a tailored list of leads with what we call a "match rate percentage" that ranks how well each lead fit your parameters. You may also choose to have the 100% matches automatically sent to you in real-time within a daily budget.

The leads are non-exclusive, so they don't go to "everyone," but they are available to a maximum of four buyers. We sell out 1 out of every 10 leads, and each lead averages about 2 sales.

At the end of the day, it is in our best interest for you to close deals. Selling leads an unlimited amount of times would make it tough to retain our clients. Our goal is to establish mutually beneficial and long-lasting relationships with our clients.

Thanks for the question! Let me know if you have any more!

EDIT: to address the first part of your question, they are not web-form online inquires, they are call center generated.
    And the same leads are sold to everyone, and if you call the merchant at 10AM, you are already the 15th or 16th guy to call him

I don't know if this was worse,....or Buyer Zone

And the same leads are sold to everyone, and if you call the merchant at 10AM, you are already the 15th or 16th guy to call him

I don't know if this was worse,....or Buyer Zone
    Hi Chambo,

A lead on our system can only be sold 4 times. Thanks for the reply!

ibank

I used Ibank in the
    Past and was quite satisfied with their leads. However, I just returned to the MCA space after 6 years in another industry.

Quote Originally Posted by kzone711 View Post
    I used Ibank in the
    Past and was quite satisfied with their leads. However, I just returned to the MCA space after 6 years in another industry.
    Hi kzon711,

Thank you for the reply. I'm glad to hear you have had success with our lead program!

If you'd like to learn more about how we're operating now, check out www.ibank.com/loan-leads or just give us a call at (800) 974-2943.

Have a great holiday weekend!