consolidation company
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

consolidation company

Have been getting a lot of files lately of over leveraged merchants that have been stacked on 2-5 times looking to get out of the programs and into a one payment scenario or have a couple of them consolidated w/o having to supply there financials just banks and a application let me know.

Senior Member Reputation points: 340530

JohnnyCash1,

I have helped clients with multiple MCA instruments by financing AR along with inventory and M&E. If their is enough assets to finance, they will get a far better deal and we pay referral fees. Please feel free to share some info and I will gladly take a look. Yes-We are a lender.

Best,

Kevin
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Senior Member Reputation points: 7360

If the clients are unwilling to supply financials and can only provide banks and an application...you will probably find someone who will do this for you, but since the lender has no way of understanding the financial strength of the business and must base their underwriting decision upon bank deposits only...your client will probably end up with another cash advance-type of funding (unless there is the option of some type of asset based financing like Kevin is suggesting above). If they want to provide financials, please feel free to reach out to me.

Thanks - Dan Page
    dan@fundingstrategypartners.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 32658 Zach's Avatar

If they have real estate collateral, I can put something together for them.
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

Its not that they dont want to send financials in , based on there taxes P&L sheets A/R s, and 2 years taxes I was trying to avoid I can send to a lender that
    will offer 2-5 year term product as long as credit is 650 plus I was hoping there was one that just did Banks 12 months even and a application.

Don't avoid what's right or better for your client.

Senior Member Reputation points: 18402

The better the terms and interest rate...the more info will be needed by the lender. Like most things in life...the better the quality etc requires more. Terms loans or a lower interest rate are given to companies that have shown they deserve it..banks are not enough to get said instrument.

Senior Member Reputation points: 7360

Quote Originally Posted by golf2014 View Post
    The better the terms and interest rate...the more info will be needed by the lender. Like most things in life...the better the quality etc requires more. Terms loans or a lower interest rate are given to companies that have shown they deserve it..banks are not enough to get said instrument.
    Agreed. What I tell clients is there is an inverse relationship between cost of funds and speed of funds. The faster and easier the money, the more expensive it will be. There is a place for just about everything.

Senior Member Reputation points: 68233

That being said the folks in this space tend to avoid the SBA because they take approximately 45 days to get things done- AND the clients have put themselves in a cash bind- AND lastly since the clients are perpetually being solicited. Timing is a vital element to a successful consolidation credit facility.. The longer the UW takes the more likely the client stacks again- making the consolidation itself more challenging.

At Breakout Capital we can consolidate any number of positions (though we have to take a first position) and the merchant does not have to net any additional funds. That said, the documentation requirements will vary based on the deal size. For all deals we need the most recent tax return and for deals over $75k, we need financials, (P&L, BS, AR Aging schedule). Also, the term may be restricted due to the number of positions and/or who the funders are - if a merchant has 4+ positions you should not expect 2-5 year terms or even a year due to the riskier nature of these merchants.

If you'd like I can discuss the deals with you to see if they will fit our platform and what type of terms we could provide.

Steven Safirstein
    Director of Sales & Head of ISO Relations
    Breakout Capital Finance, LLC
    6849 Old Dominion Drive, Suite 360, McLean, VA 22101
    O: 703 852 6013
    steven@breakoutfinance.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

Cresthill Capital is known to make very aggressive offers/ 3 hour turnarounds / fewest stips...recently we have some new methods to increase offers ..Sign up!
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    ——————————————————————————
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    Cresthill Capital is known to make very aggressive offers/ 3 hour turnarounds / fewest stips...recently we have some new methods to increase offers ..Sign up!
    STOP SMOKING CRACK MAN......you don't do long term consolidations like this.

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    Didn't even know cresthill will even pay off one position .

Karen37a
    I think he is joking

Senior Member Reputation points: 18402

Entertaining.