Is stacking an ACH advance on a split-funding advance okay?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

View Poll Results: Is an ACH Advance on top of a Split-funding advance Okay?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 15.79%
  • No

21 55.26%
  • Depends

11 28.95%

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 4599

I find that I am competing with stackers more and more... I had a deal come in where the merchant had an MCA balance. The merchant stated he didn't want it paid off, he just wanted more funds added on. He said he had an offer for a loan stack and he wanted one from me. I was able to educate him on the hazards of accepting loan stacks. Not only is it prohibited by his current MCA provider, but it will most certainly damage his future borrowing power and his reputation. Thankfully he understood the bigger picture and took my advice to simply payoff his mca and allow me to provide a larger one..

Quote Originally Posted by SBF View Post
    I find that I am competing with stackers more and more... I had a deal come in where the merchant had an MCA balance. The merchant stated he didn't want it paid off, he just wanted more funds added on. He said he had an offer for a loan stack and he wanted one from me. I was able to educate him on the hazards of accepting loan stacks. Not only is it prohibited by his current MCA provider, but it will most certainly damage his future borrowing power and his reputation. Thankfully he understood the bigger picture and took my advice to simply payoff his mca and allow me to provide a larger one..

I don't understand how you sleep at night telling merchants a full refi is a better deal than a grasshopper. At lease I give merchants options for a cheaper alternative through a 2nd position. Simple math. Run the numbers, you'd be surprised