Flow Lending- Are these guys Direct Lenders? - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Richard,

When we first opened up our shop in 2014 we worked a few deals together. We never said we were direct funders then. I can forward you the emails.
    Last edited by JHausen; 09-19-2016 at 10:57 PM.

Nobigdeal we are not a direct lender nothing on our website implied this. Now we can like so many other shops out there get a white label contract and claim direct lender status, but we dont. We're improving everyday, refining our systems and discovering new products and platforms. It's not about what people can do already, it's what they dont have the time to do or what resources they have exhausted in regards to getting an approval. But thank you for providing the voice of reason. And yes we care about our reputation so we will valiantly defend it. If we're wrong about something, we admit and try to correct it. Thats what any growing company should do. But I cannot let this thread go unanswered in regards to anyone implying that we posed ourselves as direct lenders that is categorically false.
    Last edited by JHausen; 09-20-2016 at 07:03 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

Quote Originally Posted by JHausen View Post
    Micheal,

Please direct these questions to me and I can get the best answers for you. We have never advertised ourselves as direct lenders.
    Please Advise.
    it was a call from a female , she sounded new . if you would have posted this 3 months ago , i could have given you the recordings .
    it is possibly it was a hungry new rep calling all of us and lying not on behalf of the company . but thanks for the honesty

Micheal,

Anything you to know feel free to inbox me. We're all about coming up with solutions for clients. Its not about a fast buck with us. We feel our time as well as a brokers time is better leveraged in working dead deals or tough to do files. The average turn around for term-loan consolidation is 7 day 2 weeks or even longer a huge difference compared to mca which is hours. Again I thank you for the feedback wishing you a prosperous 4th quarter!!!

Senior Member Reputation points: 8592

Quote Originally Posted by JHausen View Post
    Cheryl,

I can imagine how annoying this can be. I apologize for just now seeing this thread. I will contact you to address and have a staff meeting in the morning regarding this. To clarify we are not direct lender but we take on role way past being a broker, we handle processing, pre-underwrite and a host of other services. Again, I will make sure you are not contact again in this capacity.
    Haha this cracks me up. " we take on a role way past being a broker, we handle processing, pre-underwrite and a host of other services".

Let me break this down in to 3 points that you mentioned reword this BS statement for you in all actuality.

"We handle processing" - We receive your bank statements and last 3 months of bank statements
    "We pre-underwrite" - We scan the bank statements for negative days, deposits, and NSF's
    "We host other services" - We send to the lender we feel best fit based on our "pre-underwrite"

You don't pull background checks or credit reports....Lets just be honest

You do what every single broker does.......
    Last edited by aredmond; 04-13-2017 at 11:23 AM. Reason: mistake
    Second place? Set of steak knives.

Senior Member Reputation points: 258

These guys are not a direct lender, however, they do specialize in the hard to fund specialty deals. They recently funded a deal for us for $850,000 and paid off $400,000 in tax liens plus they paid off three MCA positions and the client netted cash!