End of Days or The New Frontier
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

"You should keep dealing with your bank. If you have the patience and organization to meet all their requests, you should stick with it. Be prepared for several in person interviews, 2-3 years of personal and business financials, and start thinking about collateral you could pledge because they might ask for it later on. Hopefully when all is said and done in 2 months from now you will come out the other side with a nice 8.99% 5 year terms. Or, you can send me a few pages of info, I will have an answer for you within a few hours, and wire you money some time within a day or 2 after that. It will cost you more than a bank, but it will save you alot of time and be much more convenient. It will also be shorter term debt so you won't still be paying for 2016 upgrades in 2021"

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Quote Originally Posted by Vfunding View Post
    "You should keep dealing with your bank. If you have the patience and organization to meet all their requests, you should stick with it. Be prepared for several in person interviews, 2-3 years of personal and business financials, and start thinking about collateral you could pledge because they might ask for it later on. Hopefully when all is said and done in 2 months from now you will come out the other side with a nice 8.99% 5 year terms. Or, you can send me a few pages of info, I will have an answer for you within a few hours, and wire you money some time within a day or 2 after that. It will cost you more than a bank, but it will save you alot of time and be much more convenient. It will also be shorter term debt so you won't still be paying for 2016 upgrades in 2021"
    Thanks. That's one way to do it. Solid A-

Anyone else?