End of Days or The New Frontier
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Yuliya (AKA Jay), if you quit the industry, there's no point in you posting here, especially if you're just doing it to troll everyone and bring everyone down into your misery. Meanwhile, selling UCCs via bitcoin only is highly shady at best because you're just trying to prevent people from being able to dispute the charge if they're not satisfied. Focus on whatever new challenge or industry you're off to next.
    sean... The bitcoin stuff was to protect me, not to screw others. If that were the case I'd create phony accounts with professional "polish" (professional phone, e-mail, virtual address, etc.) and have at it. With the most creative person I've known as a friend and partner, stinking up the joint with all sorts of scum bag approaches wouldn't be hard.

For you to insinuate that I would publicly use my name and likeness to perpetuate fraud confuses me... It's simply not worth risking the 7 figures in income I'll generate over the next 5-7 years by having top level clearance to work at one of the world's leading financial institutions. Why would I throw that all away for some UCC's? Additionally, I am not that type of person.

So, to settle this whole business of my trying to perpetuate fraud on this community, the UCC's will be given out for the lowest price allowable by Gumroad.com... which I think is 50 cents. THE ENTIRE kit and kaboodle.

Additionally, regarding misery... That also confuses me. Are you suggesting that not being able to scale UCCFeed.com has resulted in my / our being miserable? I think misery is failing to align your professional pursuits to achieve a balance of life that leads to TRUE happiness.

To give ANY industry the power to dictate your misery or total happiness would be a mistake. Life is too short for that. Please don't conflate my telling it bluntly, as I see it from the data, as my being miserable.

Finally, we still generate income from renewals and such I still teach, work with, and connect with ISO's... on my terms. I'll always have my hands involved in the industry in some way shape or form because I fully intend to leverage the treasure trove of data I have stored as the industry enters it's transformation period. There's a lot you simply do not know. You do not know, what you do not know.
    Last edited by YuliyaG; 06-28-2016 at 11:48 PM.

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by YuliyaG View Post
    It's simply not worth risking the 7 figures in income I'll generate over the next 5-7 years by having top level clearance to work at one of the world's leading financial institutions.

Anyway, considering your UCC list price has gone from $750 to $99 to 50 cents and all the other craziness on here what with the bitcoin-only payments and Kanye West shoe sales, it's probably best that you join the ranks of the other questionable peddlers that have come here and gotten banned. I think you've gotten more than enough chances.