Quote Originally Posted by DealDealDeal View Post
WHOA WHOA WHOA. We just spoke literally three (3) days ago, and I was in discussion about purchasing your data for $750.

NOW you can and offer to EVERYONE for $99?

What is the point in this?

This is INSANE! Can you please explain yourself as to why ANYONE would to ANY business with you if you just turn around and do this?

And, BTW, in ten (10) years in business, paying weekly and monthly invoices, I have never once, been asked to pay by Bitcoin, nor have I ever even used Bitcoin, it sounds like an old Super Nintendo game, ha.

I have no problems using it, and I have heard of it, just never USED it, nor do I have any interest in using a "program" or "site", whatever the hell it is, like Bitcoin, when I can easily just wire, ACH or pay you on our corp card.

As for this drastic turnaround in price, sounds like my gut instinct was right...

The fact of the matter is you're not generating enough income operating behind a weird Gmail address to have afforded the price of $750. You're even using a fictitious name.

The fact that you're ignorant to Bitcoin and refer to it as a "Nintendo game" speaks VOLUMES as to the number of brain cells you apply to learning anything new.

You actually inspired the hard bitcoin only line.
You also inspired the price drop.

When I offered to send you a PayPal invoice to use your "Corp Card" you became hyper focused on insisting I send you my routing and account info to complete the sale. Not once did you request an invoice or any sort of piece of paper that would have acknowledged the exchange of goods and services. "Send me your banking info."

You aroused my deepest suspicion. Again, you inspired the bitcoin only line as I am deeply suspicious of guys with corporate cards, 10 years experience, operating with fictitious names and Gmail accounts.

I hope this answers your questions.