15,000 UCC's for A STUPIDLY Low Price
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    at least you finally admitted that you failed . hows the new scam going ?
    have to agree with chambo here on the bit coin thing
    New scam is going great! I'm just scum bagging it up stooping to new lows and I'm loving it. I'm here to rip folks off and commit all sorts of fraud and things. You've found me out! Thanks for asking!

By the way, isn't that what you wanted? For us to fail at the UCC thing? You got your wish you should be ECSTATIC! I hope all is well!

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

Quote Originally Posted by YuliyaG View Post
    New scam is going great! I'm just scum bagging it up stooping to new lows and I'm loving it. I'm here to rip folks off and commit all sorts of fraud and things. You've found me out! Thanks for asking!

By the way, isn't that what you wanted? For us to fail at the UCC thing? You got your wish you should be ECSTATIC! I hope all is well!
    good the hear its doing good . is it still the yeezy money ? or on to a new one ?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    good the hear its doing good . is it still the yeezy money ? or on to a new one ?
    The Yeezy 750 Boost release went well. We did very well on Barneys online. Here's what they are currently going for in case you were wondering: https://www.ebay.com/itm/162117293962 that's nearly a 500% ROI PER PAIR. The merchandise has been great too! Getting a hold of Yeezys and Kanye merch is like printing money! Besides BTC is up 146% the last 12 months. Beats the crap out of the street. Do you own any? Are you bullish on BTC?

It doesn't just stop with Yeezys. Adidas NMD releases have yielded an average 250% ROI!

Are there any other questions I can answer? Thanks for your thoughtful replies to this thread!
    Last edited by YuliyaG; 06-27-2016 at 05:47 PM.