FUNd's Farewell Thread
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Lightbulb FUNd's Farewell Thread

Quote Originally Posted by bizloanbroker View Post
    geese bro do you live on the moon, are you actually in our industry. I don't do business with yellow anymore because they have become way too corporate but they are probably the most known company in the space and Isaac is the most famous and accessible CEO ever. I don't work with them anymore but huge props to him for what he built from nothing.
    Bolognapony.com ! Who wants to ride? No, but seriously, great job to all of you guys who got in early, had the connections to get funding, and like Obama said, "you didn't build that". I mean, if you didn't have the road to drive to work to build your business or the laborers to lay the lines for the Internet, where would you be? Obama is so epically right, on everything. Lol. Anyway, yeah, money is the best of all things. There's never been an unhappy millionaire and certainly never a happy poor person. That being said, keep going. It's all gravy baby. I've found a really good next step outside of MCA, and I'm stepping out as of the end of this week. I'm moving to green pastures and getting out of the rat race. You fellas fight it out, but this subprime bubble is popping and will poppity-pop soon. Cash your chips and head for green pastures if you are smart. Signing off. It's been a pleasure over the past few years, stay cool, stay safe, keep yourself close to God, family, and those things that truly matter in life.

Taking a bow and exiting stage right. Take care everyone! Hope I've added a little spice to your days. Bye now to MCA, and my friends and enemies alike. Out!
    Last edited by FUNd; 06-22-2016 at 06:45 PM.

Banned Reputation points: 17587

Merchant Cash Advance Death Spiral Predictions

Best of luck, FUNd.

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Taking a bow and exiting stage right. Take care everyone! Hope I've added a little spice to your days. Bye now to MCA, and my friends and enemies alike. Out!

You deserve to take a bow. If only every professional took the time and energy to be fully invested and consumed by their work in this nutty gauntlet of a business, the world would be a better place.

And if doing the right thing for yourself and finally feeling good has led you to greener pastures and peace, you have done the right thing without a doubt. You know where to reach us.

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

Quote Originally Posted by FUNd View Post
    Bolognapony.com ! Who wants to ride? No, but seriously, great job to all of you guys who got in early, had the connections to get funding, and like Obama said, "you didn't build that". I mean, if you didn't have the road to drive to work to build your business or the laborers to lay the lines for the Internet, where would you be? Obama is so epically right, on everything. Lol. Anyway, yeah, money is the best of all things. There's never been an unhappy millionaire and certainly never a happy poor person. That being said, keep going. It's all gravy baby. I've found a really good next step outside of MCA, and I'm stepping out as of the end of this week. I'm moving to green pastures and getting out of the rat race. You fellas fight it out, but this subprime bubble is popping and will poppity-pop soon. Cash your chips and head for green pastures if you are smart. Signing off. It's been a pleasure over the past few years, stay cool, stay safe, keep yourself close to God, family, and those things that truly matter in life.

Best of luck bro , we will miss you .
    Don't worry the rest of the daily funders police department will step up our game

Senior Member Reputation points: 32658 Zach's Avatar

Good luck Fund.
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

You made my day on many of days... even the day you called me a hash slinger. I enjoyed them all lol! Best of luck!
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.

Senior Member Reputation points: 8656

I will miss your bantering. Best of luck.
    Tommy Stein

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fund View Post
    bolognapony.com ! Who wants to ride? No, but seriously, great job to all of you guys who got in early, had the connections to get funding, and like obama said, "you didn't build that". I mean, if you didn't have the road to drive to work to build your business or the laborers to lay the lines for the internet, where would you be? Obama is so epically right, on everything. Lol. Anyway, yeah, money is the best of all things. There's never been an unhappy millionaire and certainly never a happy poor person. That being said, keep going. It's all gravy baby. I've found a really good next step outside of mca, and i'm stepping out as of the end of this week. I'm moving to green pastures and getting out of the rat race. You fellas fight it out, but this subprime bubble is popping and will poppity-pop soon. Cash your chips and head for green pastures if you are smart. Signing off. It's been a pleasure over the past few years, stay cool, stay safe, keep yourself close to god, family, and those things that truly matter in life.

Taking a bow and exiting stage right. Take care everyone! Hope i've added a little spice to your days. Bye now to mca, and my friends and enemies alike. Out!
    what?!

Banned Reputation points: 17587

Merchant Cash Advance Death Spiral Predictions

Sean just lost his top producer
    Last edited by anonymous; 06-23-2016 at 11:08 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 10944

FUNd shoot me an email so we can talk in more detail! That being said, I wish you nothing but the best and truly hope that everything works out for you wherever you go! Bueno suerte my friend
    Andrew J. McDonald
    Director of ISO Development
    Yellowstone Capital LLC
    1 Evertrust Plaza
    Suite 1401
    Jersey city, NJ 07302
    PH - 347.464.0785
    FX - 646.213.1790

Veteran Reputation points: 159073 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Good luck Fund
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

Best of luck Fund! Hope you still have time to post here during your lunch breaks at Best Buy!

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

Lots of luck! Its OK to move on not sure about our space fading away any time soon...it will adjust perhaps some of the models may change..I even heard a creative lawyer setting up MCA's in a creative scheme were funder buys stake in business and 2 days later business owner buys the company back from funding company for 75K over the next 120 business days for x amount of a daily debit...will see how this space plays out.
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    ——————————————————————————
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 51665

Quote Originally Posted by sean bash View Post
    what?!
    Sean I believe this is a thread in it's own merit. Shouldn't belong in something like this one

So long FUNd and best of luck

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NoBigDeal View Post
    Sean I believe this is a thread in it's own merit. Shouldn't belong in something like this one
    Indeed. It's its own thread now. Party to follow?

jotucker1983
    I've found a really good next step outside of MCA, and I'm stepping out as of the end of this week. I'm moving to green pastures and getting out of the rat race.
    I'm currently reviewing options outside of this space as well, but I will more than likely always have my "office" open on the side though.

It's been a pleasure over the past few years, stay cool, stay safe, keep yourself close to God, family, and those things that truly matter in life.
    You stay well too my friend. It's very difficult being a one man shop in this space and having to juggle all there is from a commercial and PERSONAL perspective. What I've appreciated most from you is that (similar to myself) you "keep it real".

It's hard to find someone in "business" that's a straight shooter and tells it like it is, without any regards to "offending someone".

Me personally, I've always wanted people around me who told me the TRUTH (so I could win) rather than be politically correct and tell me a belly of lies to spare my feelings.

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Best of luck in your future endeavors

Member Reputation points: 1126 Lendini's Avatar

Farewell & best of luck in all your new endeavors! Here is a joke for you to leave on...

Farewell-FUNd.jpg

whos is the red devil ?

Senior Member Reputation points: 118209 ridextreme's Avatar

Good luck, buddy. Wish I could do the same (don't we all?).

Senior Member Reputation points: 8656

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    whos is the red devil ?
    A combination of stackers, companies who add junk fees, and the other cons that should be in jail.
    Tommy Stein

Member Reputation points: 567

Good luck FUNd check back once in awhile.

​Nick Kiely
    Funding Manager, Strategic Capital
    Phone: 800.440.6448 (ext. 3605)
    Personal: 813.518.0196
    Mobile: 904.349.7619
    Fax: 816.298.0857
    Email: nkiely@capitalwithstrategy.com
    Address: 10551 Barkley St. Suite 403 Overland Park, KS 66212

Quote Originally Posted by TStein View Post
    A combination of stackers, companies who add junk fees, and the other cons that should be in jail.
    I hear you!

Senior Member Reputation points: 51665

Quote Originally Posted by Lendini View Post
    Farewell & best of luck in all your new endeavors! Here is a joke for you to leave on...

Farewell-FUNd.jpg
    HAHA this is hilarious

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Hey guys and gals, I appreciate the sentiments. (I have to make it short, my break here at Best Buy is almost over). There is a lot to weigh in making a career decision, and for the most part I really like all of you folks on here, even the ones that find me offensive. If you read back through my contributions you will see objectively that while harsh, a lot of what I have said is true and I've called out some that needed to be called out. I have a good understanding of the space but by no means do I know it all, in fact I've learned a lot from everyone here.

Anyone of my old clients that call me will be serviced, and any clients that belong to any ISO I've worked for will be rightfully sent back their direction. I'll check in here and there and who knows, I might be back.

But the backdooring, the dishonesty, the backstabbing, and the games have made me realize that there are better things out there, and the money doesn't outweigh the stress and instability. I just don't believe I have a place long term in this business as it stands now, and I know some people like John Tucker wholeheartedly agree. It's really time to ask what's important, that's all I'm saying.

Anyway, thanks for the good times. I'll be responding to the tons of PMs I've received as I get organized here some more. Have a prosperous day!