Hey guys and gals, I appreciate the sentiments. (I have to make it short, my break here at Best Buy is almost over). There is a lot to weigh in making a career decision, and for the most part I really like all of you folks on here, even the ones that find me offensive. If you read back through my contributions you will see objectively that while harsh, a lot of what I have said is true and I've called out some that needed to be called out. I have a good understanding of the space but by no means do I know it all, in fact I've learned a lot from everyone here.

Anyone of my old clients that call me will be serviced, and any clients that belong to any ISO I've worked for will be rightfully sent back their direction. I'll check in here and there and who knows, I might be back.

But the backdooring, the dishonesty, the backstabbing, and the games have made me realize that there are better things out there, and the money doesn't outweigh the stress and instability. I just don't believe I have a place long term in this business as it stands now, and I know some people like John Tucker wholeheartedly agree. It's really time to ask what's important, that's all I'm saying.

Anyway, thanks for the good times. I'll be responding to the tons of PMs I've received as I get organized here some more. Have a prosperous day!