Quote Originally Posted by FUNd View Post
I've found a really good next step outside of MCA, and I'm stepping out as of the end of this week. I'm moving to green pastures and getting out of the rat race.
I'm currently reviewing options outside of this space as well, but I will more than likely always have my "office" open on the side though.

Quote Originally Posted by FUNd View Post
It's been a pleasure over the past few years, stay cool, stay safe, keep yourself close to God, family, and those things that truly matter in life.
You stay well too my friend. It's very difficult being a one man shop in this space and having to juggle all there is from a commercial and PERSONAL perspective. What I've appreciated most from you is that (similar to myself) you "keep it real".

It's hard to find someone in "business" that's a straight shooter and tells it like it is, without any regards to "offending someone".

Me personally, I've always wanted people around me who told me the TRUTH (so I could win) rather than be politically correct and tell me a belly of lies to spare my feelings.