Quote Originally Posted by FUNd View Post
Bolognapony.com ! Who wants to ride? No, but seriously, great job to all of you guys who got in early, had the connections to get funding, and like Obama said, "you didn't build that". I mean, if you didn't have the road to drive to work to build your business or the laborers to lay the lines for the Internet, where would you be? Obama is so epically right, on everything. Lol. Anyway, yeah, money is the best of all things. There's never been an unhappy millionaire and certainly never a happy poor person. That being said, keep going. It's all gravy baby. I've found a really good next step outside of MCA, and I'm stepping out as of the end of this week. I'm moving to green pastures and getting out of the rat race. You fellas fight it out, but this subprime bubble is popping and will poppity-pop soon. Cash your chips and head for green pastures if you are smart. Signing off. It's been a pleasure over the past few years, stay cool, stay safe, keep yourself close to God, family, and those things that truly matter in life.

Taking a bow and exiting stage right. Take care everyone! Hope I've added a little spice to your days. Bye now to MCA, and my friends and enemies alike. Out!
Good luck Fund.