Need help
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Member Reputation points: 10

Need help

Have a merchant who is doing around 2.8 million a month. Has 23 locations all money is going to one account. Has 3 advances totaling 946,000. Who can help with this? ASAP. Is a cellphone company. Thanks

Senior Member Reputation points: 32658 Zach's Avatar

If he has real estate collateral I'd love to take a look at this one
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

Senior Member Reputation points: 4567 NickHubbard's Avatar

Sent you a PM
    Nick Hubbard
    Senior Loan Advisor
    314-252-0299 - Office
    314-885-2262 - Direct
    nick@elitefactoring.com
    www.elitefactoring.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 5034 AlexSMF's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thecloser View Post
    Have a merchant who is doing around 2.8 million a month. Has 23 locations all money is going to one account. Has 3 advances totaling 946,000. Who can help with this? ASAP. Is a cellphone company. Thanks
    Michael,

If you already found a home for this then great, if not, then give me a call, I may be able to help or at the very least, point you in the right direction. I can be reached at 888-581-8138

Banned Reputation points: 4530

Quote Originally Posted by thecloser View Post
    Not too long ago we helped a phone retailer who received periodic large monthly payments from the carrier they represented...not Verizon. The program worked well for the company and cleaned up their balance sheet to the point that they were able to get substantially less expensive advances in the future.

Now we can go one more step forward by funding the equivalent of invoices the day they are created, not waiting for the carrier to confirm the amount earned.
    The bottom line is they can get their money up to 30 days faster.
    The commission includes points each month of participation plus normal factor commissions.

Bob Shaw
    Advance Credit Funding Corporation
    721 Cornell Road
    Ypsilanti, Michigan 48197
    rshaw@advancecredit.com
    734-929-3800

Senior Member Reputation points: 3217 CO1's Avatar

Is he looking for a consolidation or more money? An whom are the balances with? If you don't mind me asking

Member Reputation points: 10

Merchant is looking to consolidate 946k in current advances and net an additional 500k to 1 mil.

Senior Member Reputation points: 68233

Hey Michael... I'm intimately familiar with this deal and the Principal. Please feel free to reach me to discuss the situation- and the fact that the client TURNED DOWN a 3.5M facility because he didn't fully understand its structure.

The existing Senior Lender (who is on this Blog quite often) has learned that the client stacked behind his NON stack clause, and further took Mezzanine Debt for 400k during the approval process with another lender- and did not disclose that until pressed for information.

That he does not have store level accounting procedures in place, is NOT a US Citizen, and has demonstrated a cavalier approach to his agreements- makes this case interesting to say the least. I have contacted the Hedge Fund I am affiliated with and alerted them that he will likely try to circumvent me in the process- and they are prepared to have him circle back to me should he want to revisit the $3.5M facility.

best... Richard 516 510 3855