Merchant Cash Advance Death Spiral Predictions
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

The sh*t show is that of what people have made it to be. Predictions are predicated on the snowball effect of what you and everyone put into it. Including yourself with your UCC business- no matter how pretty it was made, your reaped from collecting data and openly invited "crooks". Your predictions probably can only be perceived on the experience and type of people who were attracted to what you offer(ed).

1. Crooked creativity? We're past this. WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY past this. If anything it's getting unveiled day by day. Legal? What's the point? Half of anyone who is participating in these ways of doing business can't afford a $10 monthly gmail subscription let alone someone to make sure the company's process, content, and documents are up to par. Now, if you are talking about default collections and legal= different story.

2. The Funding Principals at most of these companies are not aware of all of the circumventing that exists. I cannot speak on behalf of all but I can say without a doubt that backdooring will decline because of advances and innovations to certain processes to make outside sales and direct funding play nice together. The crooks will have a harder time when this happens. Don't believe me? Wait.

3. ...I'm sorry but purchasing UCCs (whether you are abusing them or not) is the first "ugly" alliance to creatively and "cooperatively" steal MCAs from Funders... whichhhhhh is what your company does/did? I am so confused on what you are trying to imply.

Case in point, everyone as a whole decides their fate of the "Sh*t show" they create for themselves that impacts everyone else.
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoisKingsley View Post
    The sh*t show is that of what people have made it to be. Predictions are predicated on the snowball effect of what you and everyone put into it. Including yourself with your UCC business- no matter how pretty it was made, your reaped from collecting data and openly invited "crooks". Your predictions probably can only be perceived on the experience and type of people who were attracted to what you offer(ed).

1. Crooked creativity? We're past this. WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY past this. If anything it's getting unveiled day by day. Legal? What's the point? Half of anyone who is participating in these ways of doing business can't afford a $10 monthly gmail subscription let alone someone to make sure the companies process, content, and documents are up to par. Now, if you are talking about default collections and legal= different story.

2. The Funding Principals at most of these companies are not aware of all of the circumventing that exists. I cannot speak on behalf of all but I can say without a doubt that backdooring will decline because of advances and innovations to certain processes to make outside sales and direct funding play nice together. The crooks will have a harder time when this happens. Don't believe me? Wait.

3. ...I'm sorry but purchasing UCCs (whether you are abusing them or not) is the first "ugly" alliance to creatively and "cooperatively" steal MCAs from Funders... whichhhhhh is what your company does/did? I am so confused on what you are trying to imply.

Case in point, everyone as a whole decides their fate of the "Sh*t show" they create for themselves that impacts everyone else.
    Ms. Kingsley

You did everything you could to extract UCC's from us through my business partner. You used a combination of b.s. and charm to ultimately fail at securing the data on an "IOU" basis. Inasmuch as you were looking to reap the profits from the data, should you be classified as a "crook?" Your approach was definitely creative. I'll give you that.

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Quote Originally Posted by YuliyaG View Post
    Ms. Kingsley

You did everything you could to extract UCC's from us through my business partner. You used a combination of b.s. and charm to ultimately fail at securing the data on an "IOU" basis. Inasmuch as you were looking to reap the profits from the data, should you be classified as a "crook?" Your approach was definitely creative. I'll give you that.
    I wouldn't want to pay for your UCCs either. A business venture at least 3 years late to the fiesta.

Veteran Reputation points: 159073 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by YuliyaG View Post
    Ms. Kingsley,

Not sure how whatever connection you were patching through factors into all of this. Everyone runs the same game in this business "talk, talk, talk, talk" until you either get what what you want (for free) or give up. It's in the DNA of 8 of 10 folks in this industry. You turned out to be no different. Your half brained pitch for us to become a "leg on your table" was laughable. I absolutely laughed at the notion of us folding to work under Ms. Kingsley. We literally laughed very loudly.

All that aside, you were one of the very few people my "business partner" had any respect for in this industry. Needless to say that respect no longer exists.

I'm glad you're doing well. I know what it's like to have a set of marketable skills for which firms with deep pockets will engage in bidding wars for. I can relate to drawing a hefty six figure income in a relatively "recession proof" position so kudos to you Ms. Kingsley.

Be well!
    do you wake up angry or does it happen over the course of the day.. If you do not have anything useful to bring to a conversation please do us all a favor and just not post anything. All you do is come on here post about the end of the industry and how awful people are or try to sell sneakers.. This is a waste of time for the rest of us so go find some other site to bother please..
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com