Merchant Cash Advance Death Spiral Predictions - Page 3
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 5034 AlexSMF's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FUNd View Post
    Not everybody is familiar with YSC, or the owners. A lot of people jumping into MCA, accountants, equipment vendors, etc. I funded quite a few deals with them when I first started out and never had a reason to know who started the company, in fact, I just learned the other day who the founder of CAN was. Lol
    Yes but everyone know's Isaac Newton is the owner of Yellowstone with his partner Isaac, son of Abraham.

Veteran Reputation points: 159073 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    You guys are clueless. He's the black bartender on Love Boat
    amazing
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Quote Originally Posted by AlexSMF View Post
    Yes but everyone know's Isaac Newton is the owner of Yellowstone with his partner Isaac, son of Abraham.
    Haha. When is the reality show coming out? They can open Season 1 with the YouTube of that guy getting fired for poaching deals. SMH

I would like to say this thread is also moving up the list as one of my favorite threads.. Not often can Yulia, Isaac Newton, Isaac the black bartender on love boat, and Isaac, Abrahams second son all be part of the same thread. Quite the acomplishment
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234

Senior Member Reputation points: 13596 isaacdstern's Avatar

Not a easy road at all to get to where we are today but currently we fund approximately 1200 deals a month for what I figure is 3/4 of the isos out there and our in house sales force.

In short yes it worked out 1000 X my wild dreams and I am grateful every day!

Quote Originally Posted by NewFunder80 View Post
    Isaac,

How did it work out for you? Do you think it was a good decision to start funding your own deals?

Senior Member Reputation points: 3217 CO1's Avatar

Isaac- I will be up there too!

Senior Member Reputation points: 1322

geese bro do you live on the moon, are you actually in our industry. I don't do business with yellow anymore because they have become way too corporate but they are probably the most known company in the space and Isaac is the most famous and accessible CEO ever. I don't work with them anymore but huge props to him for what he built from nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by NewFunder80 View Post
    Isaac,

How did it work out for you? Do you think it was a good decision to start funding your own deals?

Yulia - Is your company still up and running? How can we start utilizing your lead service and lead generation? uccfeed.com.

Please let me know as there is no phone number, email address, address or any contact information to call on.

Thank you!

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DealDealDeal View Post
    Yulia - Is your company still up and running? How can we start utilizing your lead service and lead generation? uccfeed.com.

Please let me know as there is no phone number, email address, address or any contact information to call on.

Thank you!
    team@uccfeed.com.

No one responds

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

Thank you!
    They announced that they left the industry last month.

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

Ahh so now we know the reason for the doom and gloom pot shots. Another casualty of the MCA shakeout. Hope she lands on her feet!

Merchant Cash Advance Death Spiral Predictions

More drama than the real housewives of Orange County over here. I want the last 5 minutes of my life back right now

Thank you!
    If you're interested in learning to fish for yourself, I can train you on our methodology from the ground up. It's not cheap - nor is it for the mentally lazy. yuliya@uccfeed.com

Quote Originally Posted by sean bash View Post
    They announced that they left the industry last month.
    MCA is a "hobby" business now sean. I'm not one to turn away a dollar. I still offer training and support to two special shops on the west coast and still track data... my partner still dabbles as well. Perhaps one day we'll sell our IP... most likely in the form of the most expensive eBook every published to Amazon or a Udemy course... Stay tuned.

Untitled.jpgUntitled1.jpg

Yulia,

I am being told by UCCFEED.com to pay for data via bitcoin, can you or someone please explain what that is to make sure it is secure.

Thank you!

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Sad day. We have to do better.

I have never even heard of Bitcoin before, is it a secure way of paying? It looks similar to paypal, but over the past ten years i've always paid vendors in check, wire or credit card.

Would you recommend us paying UCCFEED.com or anyone on their team via "Bitcoin"? Please let me know, any and all response and advice is very much appreciated!

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

I have never even heard of Bitcoin before, is it a secure way of paying? It looks similar to paypal, but over the past ten years i've always paid vendors in check, wire or credit card.

Would you recommend us paying UCCFEED.com or anyone on their team via "Bitcoin"? Please let me know, any and all response and advice is very much appreciated!

I never met anyone that has never heard of bitcoin, but it is essentially a decentralized digital currency. Anyone can feel free to disagree with my definition of it. I have tons of experience with bitcoin. One reason they may be requesting that payment be made in bitcoin only is that it is impossible to initiate a reversal or chargeback. Once the funds are transferred, that's it, there is no central authority to complain to if you are not satisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by sean bash View Post
    I never met anyone that has never heard of bitcoin... Once the funds are transferred, that's it.
    LOL @ first sentence. As for the second sentence, it's the only way to do business in this industry.

Question for you: As it turns out DealDealDeal aka Jacob Smith was hyper focused on getting my routing and account numbers. I'm am curious to know what sort of risk I'd be exposed to for just e-mailing this guy my routing and account info through g-mail?

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Question for you: As it turns out DealDealDeal aka Jacob Smith was hyper focused on getting my routing and account numbers. I'm am curious to know what sort of risk I'd be exposed to for just e-mailing this info through gmail?

You are at risk from the men in white coats and their giant net.

And your Yeezy money is at risk too.

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    Question for you: As it turns out DealDealDeal aka Jacob Smith was hyper focused on getting my routing and account numbers. I'm am curious to know what sort of risk I'd be exposed to for just e-mailing this info through gmail?

You are at risk from the men in white coats and their giant net.

And your Yeezy money is at risk too.
    padded room in the future
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234

Karen37a
    Yeahhh yulia is gone ! .I can sing for everyone ding dong the witch is dead.

No matter what the topic was...you could be talking about metamucil and constipation, and there was yuilia/jay explaining how her/his method of lead capture was the answer to everything . Now she/he is saying the business is done for because she/he cant sell the leads , no matter how she/he spins it.

Like Glengarry glen ross, when "the machine" tells people they won a contest but both husband and wife have to be there to collect the prize..only to have no prize and pitch them land/real estate . ( Sorry about my analogies from this movie on a few posts, I had my whole team watching the movie with me recently).Thats how she/he sells..bait and switch

And there is that "new funder" guy again asking who Isaac is. Like he couldn't look it up before typing such a ridiculous thing, or search some of the posts, do some research.

To new funder....What is wrong with you? And you are trying to pass yourself off as a funder/salesperson.

I am getting this bad visual image in my head....me sneaking into a party in monaco, where all the billionaires are and taking new funder with me..I am trying to act cool like I belong. I make my way to George Soros, trying to start a conversation , possibly network..and there is New funder saying loudly " Who is George Soros", then they grab us by the ear and start leading us to the exit as I am yelling ..I dont know new funder, he isnt with me !!!! Seriously he is just some guy who was following me around.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 06-30-2016 at 11:15 AM.

Member Reputation points: 476 Montague's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    Yeahhh yulia is gone ! .I can sing for everyone ding dong the witch is dead.

No matter what the topic was...you could be talking about metamucil and constipation, and there was yuilia/jay explaining how her/his method of lead capture was the answer to everything . Now she/he is saying the business is done for because she/he cant sell the leads , no matter how she/he spins it.

Like Glengarry glen ross, when "the machine" tells people they won a contest but both husband and wife have to be there to collect the prize..only to have no prize and pitch them land/real estate . ( Sorry about my analogies from this movie on a few posts, I had my whole team watching the movie with me recently).Thats how she/he sells..bait and switch

And there is that "new funder" guy again asking who Isaac is. Like he couldn't look it up before typing such a ridiculous thing, or search some of the posts, do some research.

To new funder....What is wrong with you? And you are trying to pass yourself off as a funder/salesperson.

I am getting this bad visual image in my head....me sneaking into a party in monaco, where all the billionaires are and taking new funder with me..I am trying to act cool like I belong. I make my way to George Soros, trying to start a conversation , possibly network..and there is New funder saying loudly " Who is George Soros", then they grab us by the ear and start leading us to the exit as I am yelling ..I dont know new funder, he isnt with me !!!! Seriously he is just some guy who was following me around.
    Great post but i hope you were walking over to Soros to put him out of his misery.