1 mllion needed 12 mths - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran Reputation points: 159120 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WhoisKingsley View Post
    Instead of putting "Direct Lenders" only, why don't you also request an overview of the file to see if it would qualify and whom? Doesn't mean stealing or taking commissions off of the deal. The information provided is just a snapshot to attract a source- I can easily assist you in reviewing and directing you towards any of the below that shot their hands up!
    not to mention I have co-brokered deals with ISO's where they made more going through me then they would have made going direct.. Dont cut off funding possibilities.. This isn't a deal that I would be the right person for but to cut off a funding source because they are not a "DIRECT LENDER" is short sighted.
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

Quote Originally Posted by J.Celifarco View Post
    not to mention I have co-brokered deals with ISO's where they made more going through me then they would have made going direct.. Dont cut off funding possibilities.. This isn't a deal that I would be the right person for but to cut off a funding source because they are not a "DIRECT LENDER" is short sighted.
    100%

People have gotten burned so much by working with people who claimed to be "direct" on this forum. I think we're past that and know how to separate the good from the bad by now. There is a good handful of us that have no filter and will gladly call bull sh*t for the sake of "saving" people from getting burned.

Relationships are very valuable. Example (and again not promoting, I am exposing the reality of how my company operates): Though you can say "Cardinal" is an ISO for ISOs- We manage multi-mil portfolios and can either cherry pick or wholesale in deals. With that being said, I have no issue reviewing and picking up the phone and calling an UW directly and breaking down your deal's specs, financials, needs, bad points, good points, and actually representing the business rather than sending an app and banks. That just puts you in a position. Representing the business is key and if you want to learn how or need help in doing so- there are people who specialize in that (*wink wink)
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.

Banned Reputation points: 4530

Quote Originally Posted by WhoisKingsley View Post
    Instead of putting "Direct Lenders" only, why don't you also request an overview of the file to see if it would qualify and whom? Doesn't mean stealing or taking commissions off of the deal. The information provided is just a snapshot to attract a source- I can easily assist you in reviewing and directing you towards any of the below that shot their hands up!
    Great idea Amanda
    Bob

What industry is this company in? I have worked with subordinated notes quite often.

Evan Prodromo
    AGR Funding, Inc.
    Phone (732) 572-0568
    www.agrfinancial.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 3217 CO1's Avatar

1 mllion needed 12 mths

I messaged you sir