Yellowstone capital looking for new isos now earn extra points on your dead deals
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 570 dworange's Avatar

HONESTY AND HARD WORK AND NO IM NOT A NEWBIE IM A MAN THAT HAS BEEN IN THE BUSINESS FOR FIVE YEARS I BEEN AROUND THE BLOCK AND EXSTOCK BROKER FROM national securities ALSO WORKED AT THE FAMOUS WB CLEMONS STONES COMBINED insurance TONS OF EXPERIANCE AND GOOD GUY DOING THE RIGHT THING AND WILL GO ABOVE AND BEYOND THE CALL OF DUTY TEST ME OUT GIVE ME A SHOT ILL GIVE YOU reference AS WELL NEW ISOS CAME ON BORAD FROM LAST WEEK AND THE WILL VOUCHER... HERE TO HANDLE BUSINESS AND MAKE MONEY FOR ME MY ISOS AND MY COMPANY YELLOWSTONE CAPITAL ....LETS WIN TOGEATHER ISO'S 5512638638

Senior Member Reputation points: 570 dworange's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dworange View Post
    honesty and hard work and no im not a newbie im a man that has been in the business for five years i been around the block and exstock broker from national securities also worked at the famous wb clemons stones combined insurance tons of experiance and good guy doing the right thing and will go above and beyond the call of duty test me out give me a shot ill give you reference as well new isos came on borad from last week and the will voucher... Here to handle business and make money for me my isos and my company yellowstone capital ....lets win togeather iso's 5512638638
    dwaynew@yellowstonecapllc.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 306908

Quote Originally Posted by dworange View Post
    HONESTY AND HARD WORK AND NO IM NOT A NEWBIE IM A MAN THAT HAS BEEN IN THE BUSINESS FOR FIVE YEARS I BEEN AROUND THE BLOCK AND EXSTOCK BROKER FROM national securities ALSO WORKED AT THE FAMOUS WB CLEMONS STONES COMBINED insurance TONS OF EXPERIANCE AND GOOD GUY DOING THE RIGHT THING AND WILL GO ABOVE AND BEYOND THE CALL OF DUTY TEST ME OUT GIVE ME A SHOT ILL GIVE YOU reference AS WELL NEW ISOS CAME ON BORAD FROM LAST WEEK AND THE WILL VOUCHER... HERE TO HANDLE BUSINESS AND MAKE MONEY FOR ME MY ISOS AND MY COMPANY YELLOWSTONE CAPITAL ....LETS WIN TOGEATHER ISO'S 5512638638
    now we know in all caps lock that you are truly a newbie . welcome to the industry and ask one of the other guys there how to post more coherently .