New DIRECT LENDER in town and ready to become your favorite
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Smile NEW FUNDING COMPANY in town and ready to become your favorite

Hello everyone, I'd like to introduce you to Advance Capital, a financial company that is about more than just following underwriting guidelines. Unlike most MCA companies, we consider all the moving parts of a business.

Being that our team comes from a background of small businesses in various industries, we have all experienced the stagnancy of traditional banking, often spending several months tied up in the process of trying to get a loan. We formed Advance Capital to serve businesses with capital solutions quickly, affordably and with an emphasis on empowering people that we believe in.

Rather than look to one type of loan or funding source, we consider your client for a multitude of different funding mechanisms, including credit lines, purchase order financing, inventory financing, cash advances, and many others.

As a broker it's essential for you to be connected to a network of reliable funding companies, in order to keep your client's options open; And naturally, we hope to be the one you chose to build a solid relationship with, making us who you chose to go to first.

We are in the process of inviting new partners to join our team and if you'd like to learn more about our underwriting guidelines and our ISO agreement, then please write me at adrianna@advancecapital.com
    Last edited by advancecapital; 06-17-2016 at 11:28 AM.

Veteran Reputation points: 159073 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by advancecapital View Post
    Hello everyone, I'd like to introduce you to Advance Capital, a financial company that is about more than just following underwriting guidelines. Unlike most MCA companies, we consider all the moving parts of a business.

Being that our team comes from a background of small businesses in various industries, we have all experienced the stagnancy of traditional banking, often spending several months tied up in the process of trying to get a loan. We formed Advance Capital to serve businesses with capital solutions quickly, affordably and with an emphasis on empowering people that we believe in.

Rather than look to one type of loan or funding source, we consider your client for a multitude of different funding mechanisms, including credit lines, purchase order financing, inventory financing, cash advances, and many others.

As a broker it's essential for you to be connected to a network of reliable lenders, in order to keep your client's options open; And naturally, we hope to be the one you chose to build a solid relationship with, making us the lender you chose to go to first.

We are in the process of inviting new partners to join our team and if you'd like to learn more about our underwriting guidelines and our ISO agreement, then please write me at adrianna@advancecapital.com

Stay happy!
    What you doing that is different then everyone else.. What is different that someone should send deals to you rather then the banks that are already producing for them???
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 3088

Gotta love it- send me deals we are different I swear , just try us out!!!!

Zero information about UW guidelines, terms, rates, industries. Then they do a copy and paste of the most ridiculously one sided ISO agreement they can find and blast it out to the world.

This industry is just dying for someone to come out with some differentiation of product, but no one wants to take the plunge.

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

A five paragraph introduction that essentially says nothing...

john, great minds think alike. Lol
    Andrew Roberts
    Merchant Cash Group
    212 532 9200
    andrew@merchantcashgroup.com

Member Reputation points: 1126 Lendini's Avatar

It seems being a Funder has lost its Glamour, but I can assure you we are truly not being ordinary at Lendini. Anyone who works with us knows that we are different and definitely out here to innovate. But in any case welcome to the "Funder Games", Advance Capital, may the gods have mercy on your soul.

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

Every time a new "Funding Company" pops up
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by WhoisKingsley; 06-17-2016 at 12:02 PM.
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.

Quote Originally Posted by whoiskingsley View Post
    every time a new "funding company" pops up
    exactly
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234

Senior Member Reputation points: 10944

Can I join this conversation?

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

Please give them a chance! or don't but no reason to knock a new company its going to scare people from coming on and posting...
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    Please give them a chance! or don't but no reason to knock a new company its going to scare people from coming on and posting...
    agreed, never thought I would say that but everybody deserves a chance. Crazy time to try to get into this business and carve a piece out for yourself but everyone deserves a chance to try
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234

Senior Member Reputation points: 118163 ridextreme's Avatar

Being that our team comes from a background of small businesses in various industries, we have all experienced the stagnancy of traditional banking, often spending several months tied up in the process of trying to get a loan.
    I don't really think this is a very good selling point.

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    Thank you mcaguru for the benefit of the doubt.
    Send me a pm, maybe we could work together !

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

ohh, that'll be interesting

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

Ok cool. Here's the chance...

Questions:

1. What states can you legally fund in and do you have the necessary licensing to do so (are versed on the laws of every state- and the answer shouldn't include "we have an attorney for that". Your attorney isn't the one funding the deals)

2. Your underwriting Did you hire Larry the 22 year old college grad who worked @ a funding house for 3 months or do you have someone that knows what they are doing? How does your UW process work? Are you doing more pre-UW and doing the final after contracts are in.

3. Collections: No one wants the responsibility of getting a claw back because your due diligence and overall approval was out of hand.Brokers RELY on the funding houses to KNOW what can be affordable to the Merchant... in the cases where the rates/fees/and no PSFs, we expect you to have your sh*t together and know how to handle collections, reporting, renewals, notifications, and CUSTOMER SERVICE. I hate when merchants call me telling me their issues with a Funder bc they won't answer the phone or emails because they are a 3 person sh*t shop.

WHAT ELSE AM I MISSING? Should we just start a new thread of "What you need to lay on the line if you even want to attempt to introduce your Funding Company" ???
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.

Senior Member Reputation points: 2697

New DIRECT LENDER in town and ready to become your favorite

Adrianna,

I'd like to learn more about your products, specifically your PO Financing as from time to time we see deals where PO finance does not fit our funding criteria and would love to learn more, to see how we can collaborate on certain deals.

Feel free to DM me.

Thanks!

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

I rather Not do business for a while so no one thinks i made the comment for the sake of winning business.
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Quote Originally Posted by WhoisKingsley View Post
    Ok cool. Here's the chance...

Questions:

1. What states can you legally fund in and do you have the necessary licensing to do so (are versed on the laws of every state- and the answer shouldn't include "we have an attorney for that". Your attorney isn't the one funding the deals)

2. Your underwriting Did you hire Larry the 22 year old college grad who worked @ a funding house for 3 months or do you have someone that knows what they are doing? How does your UW process work? Are you doing more pre-UW and doing the final after contracts are in.

3. Collections: No one wants the responsibility of getting a claw back because your due diligence and overall approval was out of hand.Brokers RELY on the funding houses to KNOW what can be affordable to the Merchant... in the cases where the rates/fees/and no PSFs, we expect you to have your sh*t together and know how to handle collections, reporting, renewals, notifications, and CUSTOMER SERVICE. I hate when merchants call me telling me their issues with a Funder bc they won't answer the phone or emails because they are a 3 person sh*t shop.

WHAT ELSE AM I MISSING? Should we just start a new thread of "What you need to lay on the line if you even want to attempt to introduce your Funding Company" ???
    These things are a good place to start.. I like to ask gross hold % allowed on all terms.. Does it change with term of program or is it always the same
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234