arch capital funding
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 2782

arch capital funding

Thoughts? Experiences? I just signed up with them 2 days ago got approval yesterday closed the deal and have been waiting for contracts. I have not been able to reach out to them for 24 hours now and I am starting to become somewhat concerned.

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

I'd call EZ Capital who might put you in touch with Yellowstone who might know a little about where your guy from Arch is. Or you could call the switchboard at Fundry and ask to be put through to Thryve and see if they have a contact at Arch there in their rolodex. Or ask them to explore the entire 14th floor and look for a Green Capital sign (if there is one). They surely know where Arch is located.

Actually that is too complicated. Just call Andy Mac or any Dahan at Yellowstone on his cell so he can walk over to Steve at Thryve and together walk to Arch so they can introduce you to Arch's underwriters handling your file.

Aw **** it..... just call Isaac. It's his soup.
    Last edited by HDF; 06-16-2016 at 05:28 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23718

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    I'd call EZ Capital who might put you in touch with Yellowstone who might know a little about where your guy from Arch is. Or you could call the switchboard at Fundry and ask to be put through to Thryve and see if they have a contact at Arch there in their rolodex. Or ask them to explore the entire 14th floor and look for a Green Capital sign (if there is one). They surely know where Arch is located.

Actually that is too complicated. Just call Andy Mac or any Dahan at Yellowstone on his cell so he can walk over to Steve at Thryve and together walk to Arch so they can introduce you to Arch's underwriters handling your file.

Classic!

Senior Member Reputation points: 1322

lol...sounds like someone really wants a seat in Isaac's house

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post

arch capital funding

thanks I needed a good laugh!

Senior Member Reputation points: 24139

Arch is the most difficult funder to work with in this space (disclosure: this is coming from a lender's prospective, we are not an ISO). Getting in touch with anyone over there is an absolute nightmare. While their product isn't any more predatory than the other stackers in the space, we have them on our restricted funders list just because they are so difficult to get in touch with. HDF, while providing great comic relief, is also completely accurate -- it's a total run-around at that shop, I have no idea what is going on there. If you actually are going to deal with high risk funders, there are so many out there offering the exact same 1.45x 4 month product, I wouldn't bother with that shop. Just my two cents.
    Carl Fairbank
    Founder & CEO boldMODE
    www.boldmode.com
    Carl@boldmode.com
    Founder & former CEO of Breakout Capital (sold to SecurCapital in 2019)
    www.breakoutfinance.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

Quote Originally Posted by Cfairbank View Post
    Arch is the most difficult funder to work with in this space (disclosure: this is coming from a lender's prospective, we are not an ISO). Getting in touch with anyone over there is an absolute nightmare. While their product isn't any more predatory than the other stackers in the space, we have them on our restricted funders list just because they are so difficult to get in touch with. HDF, while providing great comic relief, is also completely accurate -- it's a total run-around at that shop, I have no idea what is going on there. If you actually are going to deal with high risk funders, there are so many out there offering the exact same 1.45x 4 month product, I wouldn't bother with that shop. Just my two cents.
    Carl -
    What do you mean they are on your restricted list >?
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 24139

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    Carl -
    What do you mean they are on your restricted list >?
    As part of our credit policies, we have select high risk funders we either won't buy out or, if we do, their position would require us to severely restrict the initial term (but if the merchant doesnt stack us, good payment history, and business has stayed the same or improved, we offer a re-underwriting on request after two months of payments that can significantly lower the effective APR at no cost to the merchant). Most restricted funders are on the list as a result of a highly predatory/business killing second+ position products and they use even more confusing, aggressive sales tactics than other high risk firms (and yes, some high risk funders are quite a bit worse than others). But Arch is on there mostly due to how difficult they are to reach/work with.
    Carl Fairbank
    Founder & CEO boldMODE
    www.boldmode.com
    Carl@boldmode.com
    Founder & former CEO of Breakout Capital (sold to SecurCapital in 2019)
    www.breakoutfinance.com

arch capital funding

I got a 1.45 66 day offer. my contact did finally reach out to me at 7pm today after I called his cell and texted him with no redone saying he was at a bachelor party. this is after I consulted Isaac on the issue. the merchant won't be taking a 66 day 45 percent deal so if they can't do better I'm all ears after this experience

arch capital funding

nobody in our industry should be ignoring somebody for 24 hours plus. I still haven't received the contract. I'm thinking bad things right now

arch capital funding

update: must be a 2 day long bachelor party that started at 9am thursday and has not ended yet.

Senior Member Reputation points: 3088

No reason to work with ARCH, too many other good options in that space these days.

Cresthill/Fox/Small Business Funding are all SUPERIOR D paper funders in the same box, recommend you sign up with each and see what its like to deal with a real company that treats their ISO's and clients well.

arch capital funding

I am with cresthill and others, just figured I would give arch a shot they are newer kids on the block

arch capital funding

Tons of new kids popping up in the block and most are a waste of time and won't be around to long anyway so no reason to waste time with them their is way to much downside without any real upside even the ones who come out of the gate looking good turn to **** after a short while and that's if they even stay in business

I cant talk for any-other funding companies. At Cresthill Capital..we try very hard to be ahead of the growth vs trying to keep up with it.

regarding other funding houses:

We get about a dozen calls from outside (large) funding companies per day and try our best to help them out.
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

arch capital funding

still haven't heard from arch. I have never experienced anything like this in my entire life

arch capital funding

edit: just got response saying ARCH is shutting down and going out of business.

Senior Member Reputation points: 3088

Consolidation and the shakeout is happening in realtime, good to see.

What you mean by that? shakeout ?!
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

shake out.jpg

This is not a drill!! DROP-COVER-HOLD