What funding houses specialize or can fund gas stations?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

What funding houses specialize or can fund gas stations?

I have a bit of a issue here. I have client who owns a gas station and the typical convenient store that comes with most gas stations. Of course, the statements i have are primarily from his convenient store earnings but most of my reliable consolidaters won't touch him due to the fact he's a gas station related industry, but he grosses 110 k a month and has two positions: totaling 60 k, i believe. Hes willing to consolidate or take a 3rd position or buy out the second and net some. So anyone have any idea where i can go with this? Furthermore, If i get him 80 to 100 k i can close him immediately no matter the rate.

I dont think anyone can get him $80k, but if he would take a 3rd position, reach out, we can get it done.
    Wall Funding ISO Team
    646-979-2161
    partners@wallfunding.com
    http://wallfunding.com/
    30 Broad St, New York, NY, 10004

We can look to consolidate or buy out the second position. What's his fico?

Senior Member Reputation points: 5987 Regium's Avatar

Gas station max 5% of gross (unless he has a store inside that he owns).

He sounds (over)maxed out to me already, a 3rd position is not smart, and not sure anyone will buy out 2 positions with that balance

Senior Member Reputation points: 1158

We will consider consolidating or a third position. We have done quite a few gas stations/convenience stores in the past.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

Rich McKellar

www.linkedin.com/in/richardmckellar

Senior Member Reputation points: 54977

Quote Originally Posted by master financier View Post
    I have a bit of a issue here. I have client who owns a gas station and the typical convenient store that comes with most gas stations. Of course, the statements i have are primarily from his convenient store earnings but most of my reliable consolidaters won't touch him due to the fact he's a gas station related industry, but he grosses 110 k a month and has two positions: totaling 60 k, i believe. Hes willing to consolidate or take a 3rd position or buy out the second and net some. So anyone have any idea where i can go with this? Furthermore, If i get him 80 to 100 k i can close him immediately no matter the rate.
    Not only do we have a FAT portfolio of gas stations we know how to evaluate and fund above average offers. Keep in mind we can deal with foreign languages!
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

IOU, On Deck, Credibly, and Everest have all funded gas stations for us in the past. My recommendation is to get a P&L and submit it along with other standard documents. Anyone who makes a sizable offer to this SIC will want to be able to clearly differentiate between gas sales and convenience sales. Also, find out if they own their CC processing account or if its owned by their franchise (Speeday, Lukoil, etc). Many gas stations run under this model which means that almost all of their bank deposits are true commission/revenue for gas + convenience sales rather than inflated pass through revenue.

BTW if you need help feel free to PM me. We have funded alot of deals in this SIC. I would be happy to point you in the right direction, and no i don't want a commission split. Always nice to meet other people in the biz.

Senior Member Reputation points: 52185 ADiamond's Avatar

we will fund it, if you're numbers are correct you're looking at about 20-25k as a 3rd. inbox me if interested.
    Anthony Diamond
    Underwriter

Senior Member Reputation points: 24139

This is exactly right. You need segmentation between gas and convenient store sales. We'd be happy to take a look if convenience store sales are high enough for consolidation -- we, and most others, will not include the gas revenue.
    Carl Fairbank
    Founder & CEO boldMODE
    www.boldmode.com
    Carl@boldmode.com
    Founder & former CEO of Breakout Capital (sold to SecurCapital in 2019)
    www.breakoutfinance.com

Member Reputation points: 1055 arezalmighty's Avatar

Thats a pretty high balance to consolidate considering how much he grosses monthly. You're gonna have a hard time with that one. Tell him to make more money.

Just funded a 3rd position gas station/convenience store on Wednesday and have a renewal on an old one going out today. Give me a a call and we'll have this guy closed by Monday.

Daniel Lenefsky
    Senior Finance Executive/ISO Relations Supervisor
    Retention Department VP
    P:646-774-3301
    F: 646-398-5656
    daniel@yellowstonecapllc.com