New Underwriter/Funder. About 45 days in.
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    This is a common phenomenon known as losing your client to another competitor. Smh
    Lol, I guess that's one negative way of looking at it. Although one of the merchants did call back asking if he could get another advance. He did pay in full, but at this point there was just not enough room for another position.

Lamar- No specific point I'm trying to make by posting, just sharing experiences on an open forum. I have funded one car dealership, I would like to fund more. I do go out beyond just first positions, but there has to be room and/or cash flow for an addition position. I have done both weekly payments and daily payments.
    Last edited by NewFunder80; 09-10-2016 at 04:00 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

Quote Originally Posted by NewFunder80 View Post
    Lol, I guess that's one negative way of looking at it. Although one of the merchants did call back asking if he could get another advance.
    That's the ONLY way to look at it. Customers don't pay off their cash advance early unless there is a big prepayment discount or they won the lottery.
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    archie@jumpstartcapital.biz
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

Senior Member Reputation points: 51665

Quote Originally Posted by NewFunder80 View Post
    Lol, I guess that's one negative way of looking at it. Although one of the merchants did call back asking if he could get another advance. He did pay in full, but at this point there was just not enough room for another position.

Lamar- No specific point I'm trying to make by posting, just sharing experiences on an open forum. I have funded one car dealership, I would like to fund more. I do go out beyond just first positions, but there has to be room and/or cash flow for an addition position. I have done both weekly payments and daily payments.
    Are you looking for brokers to sign up with you? I'm just not understanding why you're disclosing a whole lot of information, but it's been 3 months, and you still haven't told us the name of your company, the kind of deals you like to fund? etc...

SMH.... Unreal. Stop funding and start syndicating with someone who knows what they're doing.