Funding Director
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 752

Funding Director

PLEASE no co-brokering inquiries. The position is for an individual

Know the industry inside and out but are just tired of originating? Perhaps we may be a fit.

My team and I originate between 10-15 applications per week. We can easily bump to 25-35. We're seeking someone well versed in MCA/ACH who can place deals to our lenders, and find additional lenders who can do some of the more creative deals. We also are partners with about 10 equipment lessors, a few of which we underwrite internally.

Your job involves little to no customer contact. The reps submit in pre-packaged deals with merchant interviews already completed by an internal closer. Your job however is to get the deal competitive offers from multiple lenders and syndicate partners.

Telecommuting is okay but seasoned veterans of the MCA/ACH only. Syndication experience is preferred but not required. Pay structure is per funded deal with quarterly accelerators built in.
    Last edited by aak723; 06-09-2016 at 12:35 PM.

I heard some interesting co-brokering proposals on this opening. If you're an efficient shop and your C-F paper deal placement is more than 50% fund ratios. PM me.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32658 Zach's Avatar

Funding Director

I can help you out if you're looking for a reputable partner. Please shoot me an email and I can set up a solid commission split for you.
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

I can assist

I'm curious the monthly volume you are talking about. I've recently found / re connected with a lender that i know intimately since they started and the CEO literally just bought out his partner/line of credit making them the major buyer of deals NOW. They eliminated 12% interest they had been paying and will produce contract / underwriter fast / guarantee they will meet or beat whatever your other lenders pay. It's one of those anomalies where they will but and turn around deals unlike others due to the huge increase in commission potential. Anyone is welcome to reach out on this but please don't send all deals declined by 5 others or 2nd + positions where banks don't justify it. I'll gladly discuss commission prior to deal submission and as long as your monthly volumes are good with submission totals I'll guarantee you wont find better. Try one fresh deal and I'll prove it. These opportunities don't happen often and won't keep them in a buying mode forever but why not benefit? Anyone can email me at my ISO email dan@merchantgrowthfund, but I assume you I'm inside and personal friends with the owner which means you will truly get better $ than where you are now. Again anyone that questions this please email me and I'll go over whatever you are thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    I can help you out if you're looking for a reputable partner. Please shoot me an email and I can set up a solid commission split for you.
    Zach: I spoke to someone on this and the splits they were giving out were 25% to us. That's not going to cut the mustard for giving someone full files.