CrestHill Capital
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

CrestHill Capital

I have been getting a lot of COJ related calls so its easy to clear on the forum:

Cresthill NEVER requests COJ under $25,000 NO matter the industry. we bucket under 25k into our "Micro File Program".. that program funds from 2K-25K with fewest stips in MCA!! (we fund otherwise up to $500,000)
    High NSF's -OK!
    Poor Credit -OK!
    High risk industries - OK!
    Low # of Deposits - OK!

Expect Offer in 3 HOURS!
    Fewest Stips to FUND!!!!
    Submit today -- Fund Tomorrow!
    we pay double digit commissions
    Contracts sent in minutes!!
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Member Reputation points: 96

For those ISOs who like to syndicate in their smaller deals, possibly even in trucking, construction, or auto deals. Everest offers you the comfort of having the COJ on those merchants. But yes, we will require COJ's on deals above $25,000.

Everest offers thier ISOs the oppoortunity to syndicate up to 30% on the deals we fund for them.

Everest is one of the largest Direct Funding companies in the industry. Focused on ISO submissions, we do not broker out your deals. We are focused on customer service to our ISOs.
    If you do not work with Everest, you should contact us to get signed up. We offer "buy rates" as low as 1.15 and terms up to 1 year, paying next day commissions up to 15% and offer volume incentives of 1% per $250,000 funded on top of commission.

Senior Member Reputation points: 52185 ADiamond's Avatar

Anthony Diamond
    Underwriter

Did you just stack on our posts ?
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    Sucks when people interrupt a thread. Right... Guru of the Hijack?

Senior Member Reputation points: 24139

Mantis stacked by everest, would only be right if somewhere this original thread was OnDeck's that was stacked by IOU
    Carl Fairbank
    Founder & CEO boldMODE
    www.boldmode.com
    Carl@boldmode.com
    Founder & former CEO of Breakout Capital (sold to SecurCapital in 2019)
    www.breakoutfinance.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    Sucks when people interrupt a thread. Right... Guru of the Hijack?
    Haha taste of his own medicine

Quote Originally Posted by Cfairbank View Post
    Mantis stacked by everest, would only be right if somewhere this original thread was OnDeck's that was stacked by IOU
    Is IOU stacking now ? Our dozen+ Pre-underwriters/Scrubbers keep a list of evrey time we see an A paper house taking a 2nd and recently its been growing...
    Last edited by mcaguru; 06-09-2016 at 10:46 AM.
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

Senior Member Reputation points: 62986

CrestHill Capital

IOU has been doing 2nd position deals for a long time.

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

Is IOU stacking now ? Our dozen+ Pre-underwriters/Scrubbers keep a list of evrey time we see an A paper house taking a 2nd and recently its been growing...
    how did your dozen underwriters and the thousands of files not see that iou been stacking since they opened .
    side note funding circle just stacked my merchnat , i never knew they will do 3rd position

Veteran Reputation points: 159073 J.Celifarco's Avatar

IOU has been doing 12 month low factor second positions for as long as I can remember. Very different then a 3 or 4 month 1.45 with huge fees and a COJ.
    Not comparable
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sigmundpannu View Post
    IOU has been doing 2nd position deals for a long time.
    IT's not that they are necessarily doing second positions. They (like On Deck) look at their product as a true loan, and everyone else as a cash advance. Therefore, it isn't stacking, it is simply a different product.

Quote Originally Posted by J.Celifarco View Post
    IOU has been doing 12 month low factor second positions for as long as I can remember. Very different then a 3 or 4 month 1.45 with huge fees and a COJ.
    Not comparable
    so you saying there filter on the cigarette is a little thicker.
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

so you saying there filter on the cigarette is a little thicker.
    I would use the words sane and insane but call it anything you want. Predatory, non-predatory is another
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234

I would use the words sane and insane but call it anything you want. Predatory, non-predatory is another
    Insane in business is in the eyes of the beholder !! How many millions of business owners gave up 50% of company for lifetime because his friend whose rich (got to hate the rich)) gave him 20K outside a diner on a cold windy day in February1981?
    Last edited by mcaguru; 06-09-2016 at 12:29 PM.
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

Insane in business is in the eyes of the beholder ? How many millions of business owners gave up 50% of company for lifetime because his friend whose rich (got to hate the rich)) gave him 20K outside a diner on a cold windy day in February1981?
    you have a never ending string of nonsense that has nothing to do with the industry to try and justify things... This like most of the other examples it total BS. Common sense second positions to help short term needs of a company I get and these make sense to me. On the other hand once you start taking upwards of 20%-25% of a companies total gross sales to pay off advances you are dooming most companies to eventual failure.
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234

you have a never ending string of nonsense that has nothing to do with the industry to try and justify things... This like most of the other examples it total BS. Common sense second positions to help short term needs of a company I get and these make sense to me. On the other hand once you start taking upwards of 20%-25% of a companies total gross sales to pay off advances you are dooming most companies to eventual failure.
    I am not an UW and don't look under the hood on that side of the business...But it seems like landlord should cap rent from commercial and consumers at a specific % of the consumer or businesses cash flow. -(let alone uncle sam).

I may sound to people on the forum like a lunatic, I think if we brought rush Limbaugh and conservatives minds they will say we are treading in a very dangerous place if government should decide what is good for a business owner and what is not. Last week i decided to ask my friend who owns a bottle (for vitamins) company why he takes our capital? he was like Marcus your 65K allows me to stock up for a year from my Malaysian Manufacturer 90 days later your out of the scene and i book 1.2M in sales off that specific order.
    Last edited by mcaguru; 06-09-2016 at 12:57 PM.
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

I am not an UW and don't look under the hood on that side of the business...But it seems like landlord should cap rent from commercial and consumers at a specific % of the consumer or businesses cash flow. -(let alone uncle sam).
    Why do you compare an MCA with a commercial rental agreement all the time? The two aren't in the same ballpark, or even the same city.

I have no idea what you are trying to say. This statement makes zero sense to me and seems to have less to do with what we are talking about then your last ridiculous statement
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

So your experience goes back to the birth of MCA and you spout on about relationships with "major players" and you do not have even the most basic working knowledge of the level at which a merchant will be seriously jeopardized by over leveraging MCAs?

Seems to me sir that you are either being willfully deceptive or you just don't care. Chum for a regulator.

Quote Originally Posted by FUNd View Post
    Why do you compare an MCA with a commercial rental agreement all the time? The two aren't in the same ballpark, or even the same city.
    why? why are millions of Mrs Smith's paying $1100 a month rent when they are earning $600 a week (before taxes)??!! You don't see that as a problem?! were are the regulators for all the MRS. Smiths that have 3 children working 9 Hours and then loss half the money to a landlord taking half the cash flow as John is so concerned!
    Last edited by mcaguru; 06-09-2016 at 01:03 PM.
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

why? why are millions of Mrs Smith's paying $1100 a month rent when they are earning $600 a week (before taxes)??!! You don't see that as a problem?!
    Sure, that is a problem. So is hunger, clean water, and skyrocketing health costs. What does that have to do with the cost of stacking a merchant to hell and back with a 4 month 1.50?

Quote Originally Posted by FUNd View Post
    Sure, that is a problem. So is hunger, clean water, and skyrocketing health costs. What does that have to do with the cost of stacking a merchant to hell and back with a 4 month 1.50?
    I am saying when a merchant needs capital he decides if its cost effective or not? many decide not to take funds after making a calculation i would guess we make 200 Million a year in offers that don't go to contract.

we are funding businessman that understand clearly the terms and calculate yay or nay those that proceed seem to handle the advance and many many never take funds again.
    Last edited by mcaguru; 06-09-2016 at 01:10 PM.
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

why? why are millions of Mrs Smith's paying $1100 a month rent when they are earning $600 a week (before taxes)??!! You don't see that as a problem?! were are the regulators for all the MRS. Smiths that have 3 children working 9 Hours and then loss half the money to a landlord taking half the cash flow as John is so concerned!

I dont care about the real estate market. I care that predatory behavior by you will lead to me not being able to continue to do my job and make a living. I care that you will use any ridiculous excuse to justify what you do and none of it makes any sense. Like HDF said either your ignorant to what you are doing or you are deceptive dont care. I have a problem with both. I would have more respect if you would just say I dont care if this is predatory, this is how I make money and if the merchant is willing to take it who cares, at least that would be honest
    Last edited by J.Celifarco; 06-09-2016 at 03:54 PM.
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

I am saying when a merchant needs capital he decides if its cost effective or not? many decide not to take funds after making a calculation i would guess we make 200 Million a year in offers that don't go to contract.

we are funding businessman that understand clearly the terms and calculate yay or nay those that proceed seem to handle the advance and many many never take funds again.
    that BS excuse has been tried with equities, tried with mortgage, tried with payday....and as fallen flat on its face time and time again.

Just because you are uneducated only know how to gauge and take advantage, doesn't mean that THE INDUSTRY isn't supposed to know better. Reps are supposed to know what they are selling, the effects to a business, and realistic possibility of repayment.

Just because a child wants to eat junk until they pass out, doesn't mean that it is OK to feed them as such. A RESPONSIBLE & INTELLIGENT ADULT knows that