$65 Double Verified Merchant Cash Advance Leads---National Marketing Source
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 71352

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan McGlynn View Post
    Minimum of 10K per month in revenue. Minimum of 6 months in business. Lead comes in and our quality control department contacts the merchant to confirm that the merchant does meet those filters. Once confirmed we send the lead out to your email or post it directly to your CRM system. Contact me directly 954-210-7757 or ryan@nmshub.com to place or an order.

Ryan McGlynn
    10 Fairway Dr. Suite 307
    Deerfield Beach, FL 33441
    954-210-7757 Direct
    561-828-0352 Fax
    ryan@nmshub.com
    What exactly do you mean by Double Verified?

I have tested the waters with leads like these and someone who does 10k a month looking for 300k, does NOT count a verified.

What happens if your " Verified lead" turns out to be nothing? Do i get reimbursement / another new lead? or do i pay for what i get?

Hello Lmonus. The merchant does an on-line search on google or bing about a MCA. They get directed to one of our landing pages on-line. They fill out the web form and submit. Once they submit their info the lead goes to our quality control department. Our quality control department then calls the merchant to confirm that he/she filled out the form correctly and they are making a Min of 10K per month in revenue and have in business for a Min of 6 months.

If we send you a lead and the merchant does not hit those filters then you return the lead to us and we confirm what your saying is true then we credit back the lead.

Ryan McGlynn
    10 Fairway Dr. Suite 307
    954-210-7757 Direct
    561-828-0352 Fax
    ryan@nmshub.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

Hello Lmonus. The merchant does an on-line search on google or bing about a MCA. They get directed to one of our landing pages on-line. They fill out the web form and submit. Once they submit their info the lead goes to our quality control department. Our quality control department then calls the merchant to confirm that he/she filled out the form correctly and they are making a Min of 10K per month in revenue and have in business for a Min of 6 months.

If we send you a lead and the merchant does not hit those filters then you return the lead to us and we confirm what your saying is true then we credit back the lead.

Ryan McGlynn
    10 Fairway Dr. Suite 307
    954-210-7757 Direct
    561-828-0352 Fax
    ryan@nmshub.com
    but if the merchnat is doing 10k a month and wants a million that will not be credited back . correct ?

Senior Member Reputation points: 23718

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    but if the merchnat is doing 10k a month and wants a million that will not be credited back . correct ?
    Fact is, there has to be some paid for duds in the mix for anyone selling leads to turn a profit. Purchasing leads is so dicey. How do you know how many times they are sold or how many times they are stepped on before they get to you? How do you know the gold isn't being panned out before you get your batch? You just don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    Correct. If the merchant makes 10K + per month and has been in business for 6 months + then the lead would not be credited back.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23718

Correct. If the merchant makes 10K + per month and has been in business for 6 months + then the lead would not be credited back.
    Case in point.