Salon need 30k, 10 years at same location, but took over 3 months
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 23718

Quote Originally Posted by xiaojinlong View Post
    I like to do my research when I do anything, that is how I came upon this forum. My family and I actually thought about opening an ISO in the past because our past experiences with merchant cash advances wasn't the best. So yes, my family members did had advances in the past, but not me personally. My brother did an advance with a situation exactly like this one. Businesses changing hands within family is very normal.

Let's see how this one goes. I can keep everyone updated.

I was hoping the MCA industry would be getting better. One offer I got from a company that is pretty active on this forum is 9k with about 105 payback a day within 6 months. Thats about 14k payback! Needless to say, we stopped communications.
    Puh-leeze... One minute you're a lost salon owner looking for funding with a ridiculously low amount of deposits, and the next you're a 'family' thinking about opening an ISO because 'your experiences weren't the best'. What, you're going to cut hair and paint nails with one hand and change the whole MCA client experience with the other? With absolutely zero industry experience? Give me a break. You're a kitchen table ISO looking for advice but didn't want to take the skewering of a another unintelligible, wannabe, newbie pissing in the client pool with misinformation and inexperience. Get a job.

Quote Originally Posted by FUNd View Post
    Puh-leeze... One minute you're a lost salon owner looking for funding with a ridiculously low amount of deposits, and the next you're a 'family' thinking about opening an ISO because 'your experiences weren't the best'. What, you're going to cut hair and paint nails with one hand and change the whole MCA client experience with the other? With absolutely zero industry experience? Give me a break. You're a kitchen table ISO looking for advice but didn't want to take the skewering of a another unintelligible, wannabe, newbie pissing in the client pool with misinformation and inexperience. Get a job.
    Yeah bud, you had me all the way up until you said you were 'thinking' about starting an ISO. Give me break. With the mail, phone calls, and carpet bombing marketing campaigns that go on with offers for merchant cash advance on a daily basis, especially to a 10 year old business, it just doesn't add up. And if you have all this money 'coming in without working', what's the problem?

Member Reputation points: 10

I never said I was rich. Please use common sense and read what people write. Don't just add words to what they are saying.

One can own a business and not work, and make $500 a month. He can also make $5,000 a month. Or he can make $1 million a month without working. If he can have a system where his employees do most of the work.

Now, what if hes in the process of trying to double his income using his system?

Now, if I can double my income of $500 a month in peace... (hope someone catches the sarcasm).

I was being as clear as I can about my situation. You guys do not need to read between the lines, or above it, or below it, or add anything to it.

Well, I think I am closer to getting the deal done. This is a nice break from all the work I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by xiaojinlong View Post
    This is a nice break from all the work I guess.
    What work? I thought you made money without working.

Quote Originally Posted by FUNd View Post
    What work? I thought you made money without working.

Paperwork is work. Yard work is work. Replying to you is work.