No More MCA Shop Hopping!
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Banned Reputation points: 12

No More MCA Shop Hopping!

Are you tired of bouncing from one MCA company to another? Tired of deals not getting funded, or even worse, stolen by management?

How about, finally, a professional environment filled with a enthusiastic, positive team focused on long-term merchant relationships? A place that is constantly working to improve your product knowledge and honing your scales skills.

How about a place where a huge budget is being spent on all kinds of leads, including a load of incoming hot calls?

And how about a major signing bonus for major producers?

And while we're at it, how about daily catered breakfast and lunch?

If you haven't considered 800Fund, you owe it to yourself to learn more. If you are an experienced pro with a book of business, we should talk. If you're ready to play in the big leagues with 20-year industry veterans, we should talk. If you want to be part of a rapidly growing company that's employing state of the art technology along with old-school hard work and business values, we should talk soon. Send your resume to Richard.B@800Fund.com, or call (212) 865-3863, ext 214, and we'll set up a meeting.

Enough hopping around!

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Your turnover rate must be astronomical with all this noise over the months of trying to fill a few chairs!

Senior Member Reputation points: 23718

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    Your turnover rate must be astronomical with all this noise over the months of trying to fill a few chairs!
    With hot loads and free breakfast, who would ever leave?

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Ha! I really think that these ads (as legit and totally admirable for high effort as they may be) can do more harm than good over time. IMHO

Veteran Reputation points: 159120 J.Celifarco's Avatar

I could be wrong but I am pretty sure that Advance me opened in 1998 or 1999 and they were the first company to do what we do. That was less that 20 years ago and I doubt there are many people from the original Advance me in your office. After that the next companies started popping up in 2005. That said I find it very impressive that people can come in and work along side people with 20 plus years industry experience when the industry is not around that long.
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    Ha! I really think that these ads (as legit and totally admirable for high effort as they may be) can do more harm than good over time. IMHO
    Agreed especially with the fact that they never answer any one questions on thier posts

The huge marketing budget= UCC's on a dialer, "incoming hot leads" = Press 1' s=looking for cold callers. Cold callers are great-I have hired and trained many who were a great asset and went on to success in the business, and recruiting them may make sense for your company-but to post this as a position for seasoned professionals seems to show either disrespect for professionals or a lack of knowledge of the industry. I guess those 20 years in a business that didn't exist 20 years ago didn't add up to much.