I'm having an overflow of live transfers from one of my campaigns, nothing crazy but more than we can handle at the moment. A few months ago I started my ISO company, drafted a marketing strategy (my background is in marketing), came up with a workflow, put together a team, launch it and boom ..... we're in business and profitable.

The thing is, I'm not interested in getting a fancy office space with cubicles, sales floor, meetings, operations, headaches, etc. Instead I'm focusing my resources in marketing campaigns. So I would like to partner with another ISO to be my sales floor. Obviously we would have to draft an agreement that is fair, transparent and protect both companies interest. I might be new to the MCA industry, but not when it comes to doing business.

At the moment we are getting anywhere from 6 to 12 live transfers per day. Not much, but we can scale our campaigns accordingly once we have a stronger backend support. We are projecting 60 to 120 transfers per day within the next 3 months. We are not using voice broadcast, no press 1 campaign. This are live merchant transfers, already pre-qualified with business name, owner, full address, phone, yearly sales and time in business.

I'm interested in working with a pioneer that has a proven track record and is open to this type of deals. We are currently concentrating in two specific industries, both highly fundable and showing good conversion rate.

Any recommendations?