Commercial & Residential Mortgages- Refi, Purchase, Construction and Cashout
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Member Reputation points: 28

Commercial & Residential Mortgages- Refi, Purchase, Construction and Cashout

Good Afternoon,

My company Horizon Financial Group is facilitating both commercial and residential mortgages throughout the country. These deals go to closing and get paid out in 3-4 weeks total time. We are making great money on these transactions and it's a great way to supplement your MCA business.

Many profitable relationships have started from DailyFunder.com and you can be the next one! Office line 718-513-6633 learn about the process commissions etc.

In the industry many times reps and ISO's get on the phone with cash advance leads looking to Purchase, Refinance property or business debt . STOP leaving money on the table. We complete the transaction in 30 days and offer 50% commission split. We will train you and your reps on industry standards for getting LOI's (letter of intent) to your clients. My email is James@thehorizonfinancialgroup.com, next time a merchant is looking for a mortgage tell them you can help!

Thank you,

James Celifarco
    Horizon Financial Group, President
    TheHorizonFinancialgroup.com
    718-513-6633

Senior Member Reputation points: 325 Ryan Shiroky's Avatar

Don't you have to be a licensed mortgage broker to do this?

Member Reputation points: 28

Banks offer referral programs for being on the front lines bringing in these transactions. You are paid on a percentage of the loan amount rather than a small referral fee which some banks offer

Quote Originally Posted by HorizonFinancialGroup View Post
    Banks offer referral programs for being on the front lines bringing in these transactions. You are paid on a percentage of the loan amount rather than a small referral fee which some banks offer
    I dont get it... am i missing something? are you a licensed broker? you just want submissions to shop under your name and pay out the ISO on business you write?

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Johnny....banks CANNOT directly refer financial product business to non licensed lenders and brokers. A violation of Federal Banking Laws.

THATS what i was saying... this makes no sense... I am going to say "SCAM" on this one... anyone else with insight? am i wrong?

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

You're misunderstanding him. he's a mortgage broker who will split commision on mortgage deals you refer to him. He is legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Chambo View Post
    Johnny....banks CANNOT directly refer financial product business to non licensed lenders and brokers. A violation of Federal Banking Laws.
    You're thinking of a different celifarco chambo.

ahh, see... im wary of anyone that doesnt answer the questions upfront... i believe you that he is legit, but it makes me feel like its shady when a guy promotes himself and when you ask him what he is doing, he gives you a half an answer... i been burned before...

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Shiroky View Post
    THATS what i was saying... this makes no sense... I am going to say "SCAM" on this one... anyone else with insight? am i wrong?
    I know John, and I don't take him for the scamming type. Think it was a misstatement

Quote Originally Posted by sean bash View Post
    You're thinking of a different celifarco chambo.
    Oh,...the "Other" Celifarco? the DJ?

Quote Originally Posted by Chambo View Post
    Oh,...the "Other" Celifarco? the DJ?
    yes indeed.

Senior Member Reputation points: 10944

I must say that my "SCAM-Dar" has been on high alert lately with all these "new Products" from "New Companies" especially when NO ONE seems to know who owns them, where they are located, or even a basic guideline of how the programs they offer work.

I'm not saying that is true for all new products/companies but I have been a bit alarmed with the massive increase in the volume of "NEW" flying around.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyYSCISOdept View Post
    I must say that my "SCAM-Dar" has been on high alert lately with all these "new Products" from "New Companies" especially when NO ONE seems to know who owns them, where they are located, or even a basic guideline of how the programs they offer work.

I'm not saying that is true for all new products/companies but I have been a bit alarmed with the massive increase in the volume of "NEW" flying around.
    As well your scamdar should be. I have had a few magazines returned by the post office because the big glamourous headquarters of Fly-by-night-funding Inc. turned out to be an abandoned warehouse or the address didn't exist at all.