The Business Backer
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by funding pro View Post

I would really hope for an email like the one above to go out, someone has to really be taking up a lot of this person's time and not producing any results. I would also hope that the rep who sent the email had discussed expectations prior to sending this out.
    Just to be clear, the email was not referring to my closing ratio. It was BBC'd to a number of ISO's who hadn't submitted an application in over 6 months - In other words, what they apparently consider dormant accounts. I just found the tone to be off-putting as I'm certainly not taking up any of their time or resources.

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

Quote Originally Posted by rick_clsfunding View Post
    Just to be clear, the email was not referring to my closing ratio. It was BBC'd to a number of ISO's who hadn't submitted an application in over 6 months - In other words, what they apparently consider dormant accounts. I just found the tone to be off-putting as I'm certainly not taking up any of their time or resources.
    is this saying you won't get paid on your renewals . i have seen this more then once with different lenders

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    is this saying you won't get paid on your renewals . i have seen this more then once with different lenders
    TBB is great about commish. You know what it is up front, and they pay it out the same day as funding

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

Quote Originally Posted by Chambo View Post
    TBB is great about commish. You know what it is up front, and they pay it out the same day as funding
    a lot of lenders have in there iso agreement if you don't fund a new deal in xx amount of time then we terminate relationship . by terminating they are not required to pay you for renewals any more

Senior Member Reputation points: 12452

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    a lot of lenders have in there iso agreement if you don't fund a new deal in xx amount of time then we terminate relationship . by terminating they are not required to pay you for renewals any more
    I would advise anyone out there to strike this from an agreement prior to signing it. You shouldnt get much pushback, if any, on this and can make a huge difference once you have a large book of business with a funding company that you have a falling out with later on.