Loan available!!!
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Banned Reputation points: 10

Loan available!!!

Good day,

I'm Arnold Flecher Private Lender with Alliance Financial Services,i do offer loan for Start Up, Personal Loan, Purchase Loan,Construction Loan, Refinancing Loan,Project Funding and lots more. On 6%- 12% interest rate at maximum duration of 10 years.*
    Three Months(3 months) *as Grace Period if it's a Monthly Repayment, but if it's Annual Repayment Six Months(6 months) would be the maximum grace period. Risk Free.
    The Funding shall be processed according to each Loan Scenario ,the maximum date of closing is Thirty Working Days (1 month).*
    If you are interested to know more about this Loan program, do get back to me by replying my mail or dropping off at my location written below. I will be waiting to be of services to you in any area if financing financing you can as well call from your office.

Your earliest mail will be appreciated, hoping to hear from you soon.

Best regards,

Arnold Flecher
    Alliance Financial Services.
    1101 SE Tech Center , 140 Dr suit
    Vancouver WA.USA.
    arnoldlending@aol.com

+1360-930-9243

Administrator Reputation points: 59879 admin's Avatar

what's with the AOL email address?

Senior Member Reputation points: 3824

Loan available!!!

He's on ripoff report
    http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arnold-Fletcher-alliance-financial-service/Vancouver-Washington-98683/Arnold-Fletcher-alliance-financial-service-Hallow-swill-LLBSuite-850-northWashington-DC-1297738

Administrator Reputation points: 59879 admin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by anydealfunded View Post

Thanks. Further review revealed this was likely a 419 scam out of Nigeria, where the user logged in from.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23718

Quote Originally Posted by anydealfunded View Post
    Read that ripoff report claim, from late 2015. Pathetic that people are still falling for these scams. This guy actually sent a MoneyGram for 2K, and then another one for 1K to get this $250,000 loan that never materialized. What did P.T. Barnum say again? Something about suckers...

Senior Member Reputation points: 4603

People in general are very trusting. I've seen a lot of situations first hand where I thought to myself, thankfully this person is in my hands and not the hands of someone who will take advantage. The most trusting souls are generally the kindest too, which makes it so much worse when you see something like that.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23718

Quote Originally Posted by KTK View Post
    People in general are very trusting. I've seen a lot of situations first hand where I thought to myself, thankfully this person is in my hands and not the hands of someone who will take advantage. The most trusting souls are generally the kindest too, which makes it so much worse when you see something like that.
    You could put that spin on it. I find people by nature do whatever is in their own best interests at any given time. A lot of scammers prey on the weak, but mostly they prey on the greedy. This person, whoever they are, certainly knew they didn't qualify for this money through traditional channels, yet were willing to spin the wheel in the chance they would receive a quarter million dollar windfall. You may call it trust, I call it greed and stupidity.

Senior Member Reputation points: 4603

Well I'd rather put the word ignorant on it than stupid :-)