75-90% Commission Working From Home
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Banned Reputation points: 380

I know I have posted this frequently but I wanted to share the video with everyone here's the video on our work from home program.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=12&v=2YdssUYGyAM

Senior Member Reputation points: 23718

Quote Originally Posted by RaquelRoman View Post
    I know I have posted this frequently but I wanted to share the video with everyone here's the video on our work from home program.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=2YdssUYGyAM
    What are the monthly fees?

No fees. I guess you could say the 25/75 split could be considered a fee? There is a $300 a month desk fee if those who want to use the home office. Most people work from home so they don't need to really worry about renting the office.

No fees. I guess you could say the 25/75 split could be considered a fee? There is a $300 a month desk fee if those who want to use the home office. Most people work from home so they don't need to really worry about renting the office.
    Wait, I'm confused, you said no fees and then said there's a $300 a month desk fee. Which one is it?

If you are working from home you do not pay a fee. If you choose to go to our home office and work there is a desk fee as they provide Internet, computers, fax machines, TVs, coffee, snacks, and a full kitchen. Most people don't use the home office therefore they do not pay a desk fee.

Oh, got it. The phrase home office and working from home used in the same post confused me. I'm happily employed BTW, just interesting to know how easy it has become for basically anyone to become an ISO. I see why these merchants get 10 cold calls a day and the call volume is increasing.

Not knocking your business, but wow.
    Last edited by FUNd; 05-11-2016 at 11:40 AM.

I mean you have been doing this a while I am assuming so why haven't you become a licensed lender? Why haven't you opened a shop? Why are you happily employed and not happily running a company? It's amazing how developed our company is when the owners have only been in the industry since it first began. And being a direct lender! I mean it's crazy! I wonder why more people aren't generating millions of dollars and spending excessive amount of time and money to get the licensing to do that! Wow so easy I can't believe it!

I'm picking up your sarcasm, but how long someone has been "in the industry" doesn't matter to sales reps. What matters is client acquisition, and that is the #1 challenge by far in this industry. A dialer loaded with UCC data, admin support, ISO agreements, and an email address is about 1% of what's important to a knowledgeable rep.

I am a head hunter so I understand why you ask these questions and make these statements. What I think would be a cool idea is I can get you and one of my reps linked up. You can ask them about the program. That way you can get a different answer and perspective.

I am a head hunter so I understand why you ask these questions and make these statements. What I think would be a cool idea is I can get you and one of my reps linked up. You can ask them about the program. That way you can get a different answer and perspective.
    It's OK, as I said, I'm pretty comfortable where I am (not saying the company you represent does this) but honestly some companies in the MCA space really cheapen the industry. Do I think that everyone who wants a shot should get one? Absolutely, 100%. The problem I have is this turn-key, work from home, online training, culture that is developing. It's not good for the industry, it brings additional scrutiny from the public, and it does not set people up for success.

This sales process is very advanced and about FAR more than getting an app, getting an approval, and firing numbers at a potential client, and IMHO, I don't think you can get the tools and training you need to start and be successful in this biz sitting on your couch with a laptop.

Senior Member Reputation points: 2697

This setup is similar to the net branch concept in the good old mortgage days.

Quote Originally Posted by VFG View Post
    This setup is similar to the net branch concept in the good old mortgage days.
    Yeah, and we all know how well that turned out for everyone.

I consider myself someone who "works from home". My home where I work is actually not a place of living at all. You see my home is on the 37th floor of a tower in the middle of downtown LA. I don't sleep in my "work from home office", it's a separate entity. I also expect the people I recruit to have some sort of "work from home office" established either now or plan to in the near future. But heck what do I know I am only apart of the 20 in the 20/80 rule.

I consider myself someone who "works from home". My home where I work is actually not a place of living at all. You see my home is on the 37th floor of a tower in the middle of downtown LA. I don't sleep in my "work from home office", it's a separate entity. I also expect the people I recruit to have some sort of "work from home office" established either now or plan to in the near future. But heck what do I know I am only apart of the 20 in the 20/80 rule.
    I almost started to like you, right up until the part where you started bragging about your 37th floor tower palace in L.A., princess, and how you are part of the "20%". You are admittedly a 'headhunter' and have never sold an MCA in your life, so with all due respect, you don't know WTF you are talking about.

And, doesn't your profile say Tampa , FL? Which is it?

I actually sold MCA for two years. I started in a boiler room pounding the phones. I worked 8am-8pm everyday, lost deals, and closed deals. I've been called every name you can think of. Princess is actually what I would prefer to be called. My father seemed to be the only one who did that up until now I actually just moved to LA a month ago it's been far from exciting and fun but I hope to adjust. I need to change my location thank you for bringing that to my attention.

I actually sold MCA for two years. I started in a boiler room pounding the phones. I worked 8am-8pm everyday, lost deals, and closed deals. I've been called every name you can think of. Princess is actually what I would prefer to be called. My father seemed to be the only one who did that up until now I actually just moved to LA a month ago it's been far from exciting and fun but I hope to adjust. I need to change my location thank you for bringing that to my attention.
    So you're single? PM me for my #, we can talk MCA. I live in Irvine.

You had me at "princess" <3

Senior Member Reputation points: 4603

Take a look at FUNd picking up chicks on the DF! Who'd of thunk it?

Senior Member Reputation points: 51665

Quote Originally Posted by FUNd View Post
    So you're single? PM me for my #, we can talk MCA. I live in Irvine.
    ABC

Always Be Closing, FUNd