I never knew that the ISO may be responsible for helping organize second positions????
This is what I found in National Funding's ISO Agreement:

Non-Solicitation Protection. Without National Funding’s prior written consent, Applicant Manager shall not, and shall not directly or indirectly cause or permit any Manager Agent or third-party to, solicit or contract with a Merchant for alternative business funding programs that (i) would result in an “all assets lien” against the Merchant’s business assets that supersedes National Funding’s position or (ii) in any way could reasonably be expected to compromise the repayment of the National Funding loan, in each case, only for as long as the Merchant has any outstanding balance or other obligations owing to National Funding under the Loan Program. During the term of this Agreement and for a period of 12 months after the termination or expiration of this Agreement, neither Party shall encourage, solicit, or induce, or in any manner attempt to encourage, solicit, or induce, any individual employed by, or individual or entity providing consulting services to, such other Party or any of its subsidiaries to terminate such employment or consulting services.

Other lenders have the same guidelines.
Any input? Has anyone ever had any serious problems with violating this?