New member needs assistance
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

I am a new member and new to online loans. My company is has signed up as an ISO with some of the larger lenders in this industry but I don't think these are the best lenders to use.

My problem is that I don't know which lenders are most likely to approve B & C grade paper nor do I know which ones pay the best commissions.

I would like to hire consulting advice on the most likely lender to fund low FICO score deals and where I can get the best commissions.

I am very willing to compensate anyone who can help me with these issues and others.

Please contact me as soon as you can. I will respond promptly. thanks

Dempsey Mork
    RocketOnlineBusinessLoans.com
    dempsey@rocketwins.com
    800-939-1252
    702-472-5066
    Pacific time zone

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Nanu-nanu

That'll be 5k. (small bills please)

Reach out to James Graydon at ProMED Healthcare Financing (631-468-6325) for your medical/health deals. Also you may want to reach out to Amanda Kingsley for B&C paper deals 212-804-5757.

Quote Originally Posted by Dempsey View Post
    I am a new member and new to online loans. My company is has signed up as an ISO with some of the larger lenders in this industry but I don't think these are the best lenders to use.

My problem is that I don't know which lenders are most likely to approve B & C grade paper nor do I know which ones pay the best commissions.

I would like to hire consulting advice on the most likely lender to fund low FICO score deals and where I can get the best commissions.

I am very willing to compensate anyone who can help me with these issues and others.

Dempsey Mork
    dempsey@rocketwins.com
    800-939-1252
    702-472-5066
    Pacific time zone

Quote Originally Posted by Dempsey View Post

Dempsey Mork
    dempsey@rocketwins.com
    800-939-1252
    702-472-5066
    Pacific time zone
    As FundMaster82 said, James Graydon is your guy for medical deals and Amanda can surely help with some of your more challenging files.

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    Nanu-nanu

That'll be 5k. (small bills please)
    lol
    Ben Faulding
    ISO relations

Fox Business funding
    1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th position funders

O - 347-632-3329
    C - 516-524-6781

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

That website tho.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

Do you guys really fund in Great Britten? Because thats what your website said.

Quote Originally Posted by Funder Mark View Post
    Do you guys really fund in Great Britten? Because thats what your website said.
    Why don't you do your research Mark? You can pick up any of the following publications and read about them yourself:

The WSJ
    The NY Times
    USA Today
    LA Times
    Washington Post
    Chicago Tribune

(according to the website)

Oops...we got a bogey in sector 9!

9107 Wilshire Boulevard, Beverly Hills 90210, where the office is located -1st Google hit - virtual office space.

I just don't get it anymore. If you are new to the space, fine, and welcome. You may even get some help and find a few clients while you are at it. Why do people have to come in, guns blazing and claim to be direct lenders, international funders, in every newspaper, some fancy pants from some big name zip code or street? I mean, who are you trying to fool, us? Your potential merchant? Yourself? The internet exists and anyone can easily see that you are full of **** if you can't back up your claims. SMH.
    Last edited by FUNd; 05-09-2016 at 05:46 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 62986

Wouldn't it be nice if their website used the correct "accept" instead of "except"? I guess since they don't know which of their favored lenders will "except" subprime deals is why it takes them 7 days to offer a "commitment" and 14 days to fund

Senior Member Reputation points: 47257

"Using Rocket will save weeks and weeks of running back and forth and back and forth bringing paperwork to banks only to be humiliated by repeated rejections." From your website.
    Yet you dont even know where to place loans and commission structures. Seems like you can not even speak English, so are you operating off shore?

Senior Member Reputation points: 5034 AlexSMF's Avatar

Are your Korean investors from North or South Korea? Also, where is Great Britten? Is that some country only you know about that is a colony of Great Britain? LOL. And this is why this industry needs regulations kids.

Funny thread, although in all seriousness, I strongly believe that an AR line of credit or Factoring facility is a much healthier financial option than the standard MCA. If you have a medical client please feel free to run it by me and I will give you quick feedback about whether the client qualifies for an AR line.
    Ben Rutkevitz
    Alleon Healthcare Capital
    benr@alleoncapital.com
    (201) 340-6346
    http://www.alleonhealthcare.com/