LT INceptions out of Los Angeles
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 47257

LT INceptions out of Los Angeles

Anyone familiar with these guys? They called me, solicited me, gave me 8 test leads, 6 were qualifed and got 2 deals funded, one of which has defaulted.
    I then paid them $2500 for a campaign which they did no Craigslist and some other areas, 85 leads came in, 5 were sort of qualified and the other 80 were ****.

He then tells me that he is not going to replace them or do anything to rectify.

I would highly advise not doing business with them.

Anyone else have an experience with them.

Senior Member Reputation points: 13596 isaacdstern's Avatar

they solicited us as well...we did not do anything with them though

Good call Isaac. This guy was so unreasonable. I told him, listen, i understand you spent a lot of money on this campaign, i told you early on that the leads were crap. I dont mind giving you more money but you need to make it right on the 45 leads that you were supposed to provide.
    He said no, he was washing his hands of it. He could not understand why the leads were so bad. They were all garbage, TIB, home based, super low gross sales. We got a lot of leads from people who did not even own businesses.
    I told him i would file a complaint with the BBB, and he said go ahead.
    Any other lead gen i have dealt with is always accomidating. They will replace the ones that are bad. In this case they were all bad.

Senior Member Reputation points: 325 Ryan Shiroky's Avatar

leads mined from craigslist are (for the most part) weak... startups and whatnot... I would definitely file with BBB and get him on ripoff report too... If he was really that arrogant about it you have every right to blast him into the internet oblivion...

But it sounds like he got you with a bait and switch, gave you semi decent leads to get you hooked and unloaded the crap on you when you actually paid for it... totally unethical, which tells me its probably not even a real company. Probably changes the company name every quarter and starts over....

^^Yeah, it is real, they do some business with MCC, but you are right about the bait and switch. I knew it, if it is too good to be true, it probably is. Live and learn, just hope someone else can gain from my experience.