Worldwide Capital Managagement - direct lender
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Banned Reputation points: 10

Why does it matter...why should we run our business like YOU think it should be run? Who cares?

Either our product and underwriting and funding works for you or it doesn't. We prefer to NOT to be so very public about our operations.

Direct retail means we go direct to businesses, not to brokers in this office. We have a dialer and other campaigns to get to business owners. It gives us flexibility to tailor programs to the business needs as we have direct market information. It helps us develop products and programs that we can then give to our brokers.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23718

Here's what this guy thinks of the MCA community - from a job posting I just found:

JOB DESCRIPTION

Are you tired of working for jerks in crappy companies* (Business Loans, good phone people)

ARE YOU A HIGH ENERGY, TYPE A PERSON********

(NO LICENSE IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION)

I've been a mortgage loan officer for a number of years. Recently I elected to get involved with business loans (legal loan sharks). They are quick buck, high interest rate loans that can be reloaded in the future for additional income.

THE PROBLEM IS that these business loan companies DON'T HAVE A LONG TERM PLAN to assist these people to get out of the hole there are digging for themselves.

I've interviewed with a whole bunch of these companies and I'm not impressed with their products or their attitudes. . .they are interested in making money and helping desperate people. But they don't give a crap long term. These aren't highly educated, highly responsible, higher conscious folks.

Well I have an opportunity for you to make some money and be different in that we can really help people in their businesses."