After After 1 year 2 months and 3 days I leave the merchant cash advance business
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

After After 1 year 2 months and 3 days I leave the merchant cash advance business

I wanted to write one last time on this site as I walk away from merchant cash advance I do have to say the entire journey was not fun or lucrative . I lost $250,000 of my own money could not broker a deal to save my life lol and just about every direct lender is full if Sh**** and rude and nasty .and that's if they pick up the phone .and when I looked around at all my colleagues in this business NONE OF ThEM where making money chasing that on big deal that might be funded and that is if you don't get back doored SMH . Well the one good things is the people on this site most where cool and helpful and times I wish all of you well and I hope you don't get screwed over like I did On to the next saga !!! Peace keep trying to fund the Unbankable lol

Banned Reputation points: 4530

Better luck in your future endevors.
    Bob

You should have called Business Credit And Capital.

We:
    1. Answer the phone
    2. Do not backdoor deals
    3. Treat you like a name and not a number

Maybe others on daily funder can learn from your mistake.

Call Nathan at 347-274-0907 Ext 128

David Catton

Senior Member Reputation points: 18402

Lost 250k of your own money?

Karen37a
    I make alot of money so all that isnt true.

I made another post once before...7 sales funded in my first month.

AND 75 if not 85% of the funders out there are ethical.

They are not in the business to get documents in,underwrite them write up contracts to never get them back. It costs money.

After a few contracts never coming back they will not want to work with you.

Either try to fix what you were doing wrong or like someone posted..gl in your next quest.

Wish you well
    Last edited by Karen37a; 05-12-2016 at 08:57 AM.

Karen37a
    glengarry_glen_ross.jpg

Glen Garry Glen ross movie

It take brass blls to sell Go and do likewise, gents. The money's out there, you pick
    it up, it's yours, you don't, I got no sympathy for you. You want to go out on those sits tonight and
    close, close, it's yours, if not, you're going to be shining my shoes. And you know what you'll be
    saying. Bunch of losers sitting around in a bar: ''Oh yeah, I used to be a salesman. It's a tough racket.''

( my advise to you and anyone entering this industry is , get with a reputable ISO, get a mentor and be coachable or you are not going to make it)

Quote Originally Posted by bigrnyc View Post
    I wanted to write one last time on this site as I walk away from merchant cash advance I do have to say the entire journey was not fun or lucrative . I lost $250,000 of my own money could not broker a deal to save my life lol and just about every direct lender is full if Sh**** and rude and nasty .and that's if they pick up the phone .and when I looked around at all my colleagues in this business NONE OF ThEM where making money chasing that on big deal that might be funded and that is if you don't get back doored SMH . Well the one good things is the people on this site most where cool and helpful and times I wish all of you well and I hope you don't get screwed over like I did On to the next saga !!! Peace keep trying to fund the Unbankable lol

The $250,000 investment stuff makes me skeptical... But, I have noticed that there's such enormous pressure on brokers to succeed nowadays that many are simply conducting themselves as really really really really bad human beings.

Veteran Reputation points: 159073 J.Celifarco's Avatar

you should have started working for a company before opening your own ISO.. Its not hard if you know what your doing. A little training and the outcome could have been completely different..
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Quote Originally Posted by YuliyaG View Post
    The $250,000 investment stuff makes me skeptical... But, I have noticed that there's such enormous pressure on brokers to succeed nowadays that many are simply conducting themselves as really really really really bad human beings.
    just like every industry on the planet there is the good and the bad.. To lump the industry as a whole together and say that we are all Bad is ridiculous.
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Quote Originally Posted by J.Celifarco View Post
    you should have started working for a company before opening your own ISO.. Its not hard if you know what your doing. A little training and the outcome could have been completely different..
    But then how do you instantly get a fancy Linkedin job title to impress all your friends?

Senior Member Reputation points: 8656

Quote Originally Posted by FUNd View Post
    But then how do you instantly get a fancy Linkedin job title to impress all your friends?
    Don't forget to use the Vista Print special to make 500 business cards with your Vice President title in bold to reaffirm that title.
    Tommy Stein

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Quote Originally Posted by TStein View Post
    Don't forget to use the Vista Print special to make 500 business cards with your Vice President title in bold to reaffirm that title.
    And get mom's hopes up that you might move out of the basement one day...

Quote Originally Posted by TStein View Post
    Fancy titles are like BMWs. They used to be exclusive and a status symbol, now nobody cares because literally anyone can get one.

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    And get mom's hopes up that you might move out of the basement one day...
    I will never understand why people come into this industry and think they need to own their own company to make money.. You taking a huge risk with no support.. Do some research find a good reputable company and go work for them.. If you are even a half way good sales person you can make a living, and if you actually have some drive and can really sell you can make a ton of money.. I dont get it, what other industry on the planet do people just walk in and think they are going to make it.
    I know nothing about being an electrician. You dont see me trying to wire a house because if I do I would electrocute my ass and probably burn down the house.. Why does someone who knows nothing about the MCA industry think they can open up a shop and not end up getting burned
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

I will never understand why people come into this industry and think they need to own their own company to make money.. You taking a huge risk with no support.. Do some research find a good reputable company and go work for them.. If you are even a half way good sales person you can make a living, and if you actually have some drive and can really sell you can make a ton of money.. I dont get it, what other industry on the planet do people just walk in and think they are going to make it.
    I know nothing about being an electrician. You dont see me trying to wire a house because if I do I would electrocute my ass and probably burn down the house.. Why does someone who knows nothing about the MCA industry think they can open up a shop and not end up getting burned
    Because Mommy and Daddy always told them they were the best, they were beautiful, and they were #1.

Senior Member Reputation points: 16709

How did you NOT make money with the connections on this site? Did you make a nickel?

He sent all his deals to the @gmail.com 'direct lenders' that peddle on here then wondered what happened to all his applicants.

Senior Member Reputation points: 10944

Spot on, this comes down to the other 20 threads we've had about the perils of starting your own shop. With how saturated the marketplace is now, it makes no sense (or cents) to go it alone without significant experience and capital.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    glengarry_glen_ross.jpg

Glen Garry Glen ross movie

It take brass blls to sell Go and do likewise, gents. The money's out there, you pick
    it up, it's yours, you don't, I got no sympathy for you. You want to go out on those sits tonight and
    close, close, it's yours, if not, you're going to be shining my shoes. And you know what you'll be
    saying. Bunch of losers sitting around in a bar: ''Oh yeah, I used to be a salesman. It's a tough racket.''

( my advise to you and anyone entering this industry is , get with a reputable ISO, get a mentor and be coachable or you are not going to make it)
    "Put the coffee down. Coffee is for closers only."

Member Reputation points: 126

How do you waste 250K of your own money and not broker a deal?